Photo

BG1 & BG2 NPC Information List Ver. 2

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#41 Ranadiel

Ranadiel
  • 174 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:52 AM

And that day inches closer ^_^ +1 NPC with Solestia!!!

Cheers,
Lol

Added. And looks like we are doing the 12 days of Christmas this year....that means I get to put off my next install for 12 more days as I wait to see if there are any good additions that I want to put in my install. :mellow:

Edited by Ranadiel, 26 December 2009 - 02:52 AM.

#42 joshuar9476

joshuar9476
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:05 PM

Imoen Romance

you might want to move the imoen romance out of the limbo/hell list as work on it has fired up again ...
i have a witty signature thought up, i just haven't posted it yet.

#43 Ranadiel

Ranadiel
  • 174 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:34 AM

Imoen Romance

you might want to move the imoen romance out of the limbo/hell list as work on it has fired up again ...

I never had it in development hell(I actually decided my rules for what qualifies as development hell so that it wouldn't qualify at the time I was making that list). Imoen relationship is listed as being in development hell, but that is a seperate mod which I believe the author has stated will not be worked on anymore.

#44 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:12 AM

A new In Development NPC :)

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#45 joshuar9476

joshuar9476
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:10 PM

Imoen Romance

I never had it in development hell(I actually decided my rules for what qualifies as development hell so that it wouldn't qualify at the time I was making that list). Imoen relationship is listed as being in development hell, but that is a seperate mod which I believe the author has stated will not be worked on anymore.

my apologies .. feel free to wipe my post out if you can ... i was confused.
i have a witty signature thought up, i just haven't posted it yet.

#46 Ranadiel

Ranadiel
  • 174 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:00 AM

Updated to account for the latest version of the Crossmod Banter pack.

#47 Ranadiel

Ranadiel
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:13 AM

Updated with Gavin for BG2 and Imoen Friendship. And it seems that Imoen is really popular, she now has three NPC romances and a PC romance.

Edited by Ranadiel, 28 April 2010 - 04:15 AM.

#48 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:18 PM

I'd like to point out that in order for Gavin to romance Imoen in BG2, the PC must be male.

Also, the link for Haldamir is no longer accurate. Now that the mod is out of beta, the correct link is here.

Thanks for maintaining such a comprehensive list!

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#49 Ranadiel

Ranadiel
  • 174 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:38 AM

Thank you for the update to Haldamir, the link has been updated. I also added PC gender requirment for thr Gavin-Imoen romance.

#50 Bardess

Bardess

the Eternal Noob

• Modder
  • 483 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 02:35 PM

If you want to have all NPCs in development in a list, another one is Fiars, for BG2...

"Farewell, Charname, and may Irenicus get you!"

Mazzy to Edwin:
"When science finally locates the center of the planes, I'm sure you'll be taken aback to find that you're not it."

- Author of lil one-day Moddie fox. -

#51 Ranadiel

Ranadiel
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:04 AM

Do you have a link for a place to check the status of development on that? The in-development list is meant to mostly serve as an easy way for me to quickly check for new NPC releases(although I've yet to use it for this).

#52 Bardess

Bardess

the Eternal Noob

• Modder
  • 483 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:45 AM

No, there is no official place. :/
But you can ask me. xD

"Farewell, Charname, and may Irenicus get you!"

Mazzy to Edwin:
"When science finally locates the center of the planes, I'm sure you'll be taken aback to find that you're not it."

- Author of lil one-day Moddie fox. -

#53 Ranadiel

Ranadiel
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:51 AM

Well as soon as you secure hosting for the project somewhere, let me know and I'll add it immediatly.

#54 salomonkane

salomonkane
  • 166 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:22 PM

" BG1 & BG2 NPC Information List "
" What a Wonderful Initiative " , Thank You Ranadiel :D .

Edited by salomonkane, 19 May 2010 - 03:28 PM.

Quo Vadis ?

#55 Ranadiel

Ranadiel
  • 174 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:36 AM

You're welcome. Glad it is useful. :D

#56 DeathAngel

DeathAngel

Queen of Randomness

• Validating
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 02:18 PM

Very nice list. Wonderfully informative.
"Don't fear the dark...fear what's in it."

Dying's easy Living's hard

"The soul should know whither it is going and whence it came, what is good for it and what is evil, what it seeks and what it avoids, and what is that Reason which distinguishes between the desirable and the undesirable, and thereby tames the madness of our desires and calms the violence of our fears." -Seneca

shameless plug http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2246476/

#57 Nihonzashi

Nihonzashi
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:04 PM

Not sure if this is still being updated, but I"m running around trying out all sorts of mods, so here's what I've discovered:

Mhoram seems to have been discontinued. He can join your party, but only has one quest and no banters with pc or npcs.
Also, I think the Seravok Romance has been completed. Haven't tried it, but I think it's up for download on the main site.

Hope this helps!
"Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain
always cool and unruffled under all circumstances."

"In this world, there is no sanity or insanity. Here lie only the thousand faces of madness."

"Even the wise are silenced by the endless mystery of night." - Koschei the Deathless

#58 Ranadiel

Ranadiel
  • 174 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:58 AM

Not sure if this is still being updated, but I"m running around trying out all sorts of mods, so here's what I've discovered:

Mhoram seems to have been discontinued. He can join your party, but only has one quest and no banters with pc or npcs.
Also, I think the Seravok Romance has been completed. Haven't tried it, but I think it's up for download on the main site.

Hope this helps!

Sarevok romance is already up and listed.

And I do not know how I got Mhoram's entry with that much stuff it didn't have. x_x

#59 Nihonzashi

Nihonzashi
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:04 PM

Hope this helps!

Sarevok romance is already up and listed.

And I do not know how I got Mhoram's entry with that much stuff it didn't have. x_x

Oops! Sorry, I'm blind apparently XP I didn't realize there were two

And yes, on Mhoram's main page it says he has all that stuff, but it looks like it's been discontinued...

"In this world, there is no sanity or insanity. Here lie only the thousand faces of madness."

"Even the wise are silenced by the endless mystery of night." - Koschei the Deathless

#60 Nihonzashi

Nihonzashi
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:22 PM

Apparently the Neh?taniel mod has moved to the Chosen of Mystra forums.