Photo

Drow in Nashkel Mine

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pratty

Pratty
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 06:27 AM

Hi, playing through the 'return the nashkel' quest, which i think is part of 'The Vault' (?) mod and I cant finish the quest. I have followed the thief to nashkel, met the guy near the nashkel carnival and fought off alot of drow and spiders in the nashkel mines but i cant for the life of me find the drow with the "history of the nether scrolls" item. I can spawn the creature, "JC_DRW06", but im trying to figure out if my BiG World install didnt work properly or im just looking in the wrong place. If someone could lend a hand please, thanks.

Attached Files

#2 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:47 PM

Hi, playing through the 'return the nashkel' quest, which i think is part of 'The Vault' (?) mod and I cant finish the quest. I have followed the thief to nashkel, met the guy near the nashkel carnival and fought off alot of drow and spiders in the nashkel mines but i cant for the life of me find the drow with the "history of the nether scrolls" item. I can spawn the creature, "JC_DRW06", but im trying to figure out if my BiG World install didnt work properly or im just looking in the wrong place. If someone could lend a hand please, thanks.

There should be a High Priestess in the 3rd level of the mines near where you previously fought the Final battle the 1st time thru just before you go down to meet Mulahey.

It takes a village...

#3 Pratty

Pratty
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 09:14 PM

thanks for the reply, she isnt there. My install must not have worked properly, i'll just have to stick to spawning her.