• Please log in to reply
1025 replies to this topic

#501 Fennek

Fennek
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:10 AM

Fix for FFT:

http://www.shsforums...-to-version-14/

Fix 1.1 is in the fixpack. Fix 1.4 is currently available and should be included in the fixpack instead of 1.1.

#502 Fennek

Fennek
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:11 AM

A fixed tp2 for the Kahlid in BG2 Mod:

http://www.shsforums...23

#503 -agris-

-agris-

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:27 AM

Jarl's BGT Tweak Pack 1.5 has a few item errors (English install). The Composite Shortbow / Composite Shorbow +1 should be usable by thieves per the item description but it isn't. Also, the non-magic shortbow's description calls it Composite Shortbow +1.

Here is the fixed .itm's and .tra. Copy this into the BG2 folder prior to mod install.

#504 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:39 AM

Tried my hand at some patching again :D - albeit without anything substantial actually set up :P

JondalarFix overwrites stuff
Fix: Converted all the changes into a .d :cheers:

I tested it in vanilla BGI-TotSC - would be great if someone could test with a BGT setup :ermm:

Attached Files

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#505 Fennek

Fennek
  • 355 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:48 PM

This one might be interesting, too:

http://www.shsforums...post__p__523820

#506 Fennek

Fennek
  • 355 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 03:48 AM

Here is a new fix for the Grimuars-problem, made by Lollorian:

http://www.mediafire...iy5jcdmqjkbau9j

@Leonardo:

Anyway, before wrapping up - I'd like to mention that this part of the BWPInstall.bat might need to be changed to work with the .tp2: (lines 2522-2526 in the BWPInstallpack v10.0.4)

%IFNS%Tactics.exe Call %INST% Grimuars "0"
%IFTS%Tactics.exe Call %INST% Grimuars "1"
Call %INST% Grimuars "2"
%IFTNS%RevisedBattles.exe Call %INST% Grimuars "3"
%IFT% Call %INST% Grimuars "4 5"

should probably be:

Call %INST% Grimuars "0 1"
%IFTNS%RevisedBattles.exe Call %INST% Grimuars "2"
%IFT% Call %INST% Grimuars "3 4"

#507 Fennek

Fennek
  • 355 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 03:49 AM

Ignore this, posted fix was already availale in Turambar's mod.

Edited by Fennek, 01 October 2011 - 11:40 AM.

#508 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:01 PM

Ascension64's BGTNeJ Imoen transition hanging (and item expansion thing) fix :cheers:
Fix: here

Attached Files

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#509 Fennek

Fennek
  • 355 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 02:54 PM

Here are some more fixes for SCSII, in addition to the ones mady by Agris which I linked in an earlier post:

http://forums.gibber...ndpost&p=190918

#510 i30817

i30817
  • 611 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:27 PM

This is all great, but shouldn't it be posted as a patch to BWPFixpack?

#511 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:00 PM

This is all great, but shouldn't it be posted as a patch to BWPFixpack?

If you would understand, these are the patches to the next BWPFixpack ... but there's nobody that's able to combine them today, as it's Leonardo Watson's job... and I am pretty sure he has pinned this thread on his internet browser.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#512 i30817

i30817
  • 611 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:35 PM

Isn't it just a question of combining the files in the correct folder structure? The patches in that fixpack only get installed if the mod exists right? (at least, that's how i would try to do it).

Edit: I see, this is the fixpack topic duh.

Edited by i30817, 14 October 2011 - 12:17 AM.

#513 i30817

i30817
  • 611 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:48 AM

Anyway, this needs to go into the fixpack:
Unfinished Business error

Edited by i30817, 14 October 2011 - 02:49 AM.

#514 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:46 PM

I swear I'd seen the UB stuff uploaded somewhere :unsure: Aaaaaanyhooo.. :D

Hurrican's BGT massive item code overhaul

EvilMax & Miloch's UB Gorje Hilldark component cleanup
Fix: here & here

BGT-SCSI:Realistic Wolves - the chicken and the wolf temporary fix

BuTcHeRy & Exiles of Lunargent have lines that COMPILE the entire override
Fix: Changed COMPILE ~xyz.d/baf~ ~override~ to just COMPILE ~xyz.d/baf~ :cheers: (the BWPFixpack already contains the same fix for Severian - they should be deprecated because the latest version of the mod doesn't do that :D)

Attached Files

Edited by Lollorian, 15 October 2011 - 02:09 AM.

#515 i30817

i30817
  • 611 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 04:38 AM

There are 2 problems with the altered knock spell if it eventually gets added.

Here:
http://www.shsforums...post__p__524880
http://www.shsforums...post__p__524899

GeN1e gives the solution for a problem and Wisp for the other (that is the same problem as BuTcHeRy above)

#516 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 03:29 AM

Some spell corrections as mentioned here :cheers:

Also,
DSoA had its pafix reevaluated (turns out cre in question was NOT unique so it could spawn more than once :D)

One of CtB's files had LOADS of corrections of its AREA variables :o
Global("ARXXXXSomeGlobal","",X) -> Global ("SomeGlobal","ARXXXX",X)

Exact changelog in the attached TXT file :P (open with notepad++ for best viewing stuffs :lol:)

Attached Files

Edited by Lollorian, 17 October 2011 - 03:29 AM.

#517 10th

10th
  • 621 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:50 AM

Some spell corrections as mentioned

At least CtB still has at least one zeroed spell, even with your corrections (cbbdawft line 219).

EDIT: aka you disabled it. By the way, where did you get all those spells and their intended lines from? Some ancient version of CtB?

10th

Edited by 10th, 17 October 2011 - 10:53 AM.

Avast! You cannot defeat our titan-mounted submarine staffed by cannibal vikings! - Nodwick

"I grab his deceased spirit and piledrive it back into his body, duplicating raise dead." - Psyren Oots board

#518 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:06 AM

By the way, where did you get all those spells and their intended lines from? Some ancient version of CtB?

The first attached file (spell_fix.txt) has all the changes audited with my sources/reasons for changing them :D

On the topic of fixes,

Vecna v23 could do with its hotfixes yes? :P

Also, IRv3 (beta) is out with BGT support and together with its hotfixes could be used in the BWP- but would need to be installed AFTER BGT now ;) Taking inspiration from this post and i30817's experiences in the BWP v10.2 thread :D

#519 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:10 PM

I had this small thing for Viconia friendship just sitting in me PC for a looooong time :ROFL:

Viconia Friendship ToB fate spirit stutter fix (damn I don't think that's the right thread though :unsure:)
Fix: Added Continue()'s to the first 2 blocks and a variable check to the second block :cheers:

Also reupped Vecna's hotfixes with the correct folder structure and the spellfixes included :D

Attached Files

#520 i30817

i30817
  • 611 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:51 AM

BTW, Dystra watch tower (from stone of Askevar i think), is appearing on the world map even if we didn't travel to the adjacent areas or found out WTH the place is.

Edit: also, original bug, Elminsters first encounter can be skipped (by going to High Edge by way of the south for instance) but it can happen later as late as chapter 4 (when you've already talked to him many times).

Edit 2: Xan bg1npc quest with the slavers can apparently get hosed by a dialog bark (one of the random ones) that xan emits between talking to the slavers and the doe appearing. The doe no longer initiates "dialog" to xan (though she still points to him).

Edit 3: The light crossbow of speed +1, The army scythe, although it goes into the weapon slots, doesn't select as a weapon (it stays fist).
Disregard this, it's pure stupidity, since i was trying to use it with a "quiver of plenty" instead of a "case of plenty" which i had too.

Edited by i30817, 19 October 2011 - 07:49 AM.