Photo

You have got to be kidding...

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#101 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 13 December 2004 - 10:06 AM

Just curious.......Is Ano, Kels, and Edwina all going to go after it for the pc's love......Like that would be cool.....Congrats on the mod just download it.....Edwin is funny it would be nice to just play with his head but still would have to let Ano win......Just wondering all the boys have the fun with female pc......Is there anyway of having a mod and the pc go at for like Anomen or that......JUST WONDERING IF THAT IS AT ALL POSSIBLE???????

#102 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 01:47 PM

Just curious.......Is Ano, Kels, and Edwina all going to go after it for the pc's love......Like that would be cool.....Congrats on the mod just download it.....Edwin is funny it would be nice to just play with his head but still would have to let Ano win......Just wondering all the boys have the fun with female pc......Is there anyway of having a mod and the pc go at for like Anomen or that......JUST WONDERING IF THAT IS AT ALL POSSIBLE???????

View Post

Well, you certainly have the option to flirt with Edwin yet choose Anomen over him, and they'll have plenty of jealous spats before that happens. I'm not sure I understand the second part of your question - could you clarify it?

#103 -Guest_Midnight Voyager_*-

-Guest_Midnight Voyager_*-

Posted 21 December 2004 - 06:29 PM

Uh... Ehe... You sure about that Sarevok romance being discarded? Damn.

Okay, so I'm a freak. I know. I know. But good god, you're related to half the planet, here! So I want to make him good and snuggle him until he stops struggling out of frusteration!

Right. Uh. *runs*

#104 Kai of Candlekeep

Kai of Candlekeep

Me? Nice? Dream on.

• Modder
  • 527 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 07:00 PM

Is there anyway of having a mod and the pc go at for like Anomen or that......JUST WONDERING IF THAT IS AT ALL POSSIBLE???????

View Post

If you mean you want to be able to flirt with Anomen just like you can flirt with Kelsey/Ediwin and all the other "modded" NPCs then yes.

It's called the Flirt Pack and it can be found here.

Having a highly active imagination can be very taxing on the purity of one's soul at times...
- Sir Kalthorine ut Wistan

I find you amusing... in a "What the hell is wrong with you?" kind of way...
- Jaheira, BG1

#105 -Singer of Songs-

-Singer of Songs-

Posted 17 April 2005 - 11:45 AM

i found it repulsive to romance anomen even though i played a female character ... he is just not my type :) though my mother is quite fond of him  :lol:

View Post

I'm fond of Anomen too...mmm...Anomen... :wub: