Photo

You have got to be kidding...

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#21 Solle

Solle
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 09:41 AM

Well, I'm quite definitely looking forward to romancing Eddie. That Thayvian was the very reason I decided to play BG in the first place, and he's still one of my favourite characters. Plus, his accent is just plain sexy (not to mention that gorgeous nosering).

Besides, any mod/story/whatever featuring Dekkie and Elvira simply has to be cool. I hope those two will have actual voices... :ph34r:

#22 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 07:59 PM

i found it repulsive to romance anomen even though i played a female character ... he is just not my type :) though my mother is quite fond of him :lol:

I do like Ano, although I always wished there had been more choice for the female PC. All these men, and only *one* who takes an interest... ;)

#23 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 08:00 PM

Well, I'm quite definitely looking forward to romancing Eddie. That Thayvian was the very reason I decided to play BG in the first place, and he's still one of my favourite characters. Plus, his accent is just plain sexy (not to mention that gorgeous nosering).

Besides, any mod/story/whatever featuring Dekkie and Elvira simply has to be cool. I hope those two will have actual voices... :ph34r:

Couldn't agree more about Eddie, although I personally prefer him without nosering. :lol:

And yes, both Dekkie and Elvira will have voices. :)

#24 Nirvana

Nirvana
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 09:14 AM

Besides, any mod/story/whatever featuring Dekkie and Elvira simply has to be cool. I hope those two will have actual voices...  :ph34r:

Couldn't agree more about Eddie, although I personally prefer him without nosering. :lol:

And yes, both Dekkie and Elvira will have voices. :)

it seems most people dont like him nosering ;) i wonder why ? i think it makes him a little cutie pie , what would he be without it ? :D

Surrender.

pale like the first snow.
cold as the tempting, tentative touch,
of the shivering frost.

dim like the early morning -
smooth, and sugary,
like the lingering taste of chocolate.

warm, as only a spring morning can be,
delicate like a child's fingers.

surrender.

surrender me.

cool like the blade of a dagger.

copyright © furiae.com

My little corner :)

The Haer'Dalis Romance Mod :) Take a look

#25 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 10:56 AM

it seems most people dont like him nosering ;) i wonder why ? i think it makes him a little cutie pie , what would he be without it ? :D

Eddie is always cute, with or without it, but I prefer him without. Just a matter of personal taste. :)

#26 Star Dragonmaiden

Star Dragonmaiden

Wind Rider of the Dragon Knights

• 171 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 01:14 PM

I'm neutral as far as the nosering. All I know is that it gives my mom something to stare at in total disbelief and forbid me to get. Something about not being allowed in the house. ;) :lol:
Oh, if there's one thing I hang on to that gets me throught the night
I ain't gonna do what I don't want to; I'm gonna live my life
Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice
Standing on the ledge, I'll show the wind how to fly
When the world gets in my face, I say...
Have a nice day

"Have a Nice Day' - Bon Jovi

#27 -GreyViper-

-GreyViper-

Posted 05 September 2003 - 10:05 AM

So I gather most female go for Eddwins sly charisma. I wonder why they didnt make any knight in shining armor type (Anomen didnt qulify by mile)? Oh well since I am a male no worries then.

#28 -GreyViper-

-GreyViper-

Posted 05 September 2003 - 10:09 AM

An wicked thought is there a Sarevok romance mod, B) I think that would be intersting. :lol:

#29 -Moonfruit-

-Moonfruit-

Posted 05 September 2003 - 01:53 PM

I wonder why they didnt make any knight in shining armor type

Well I for one have considered creating such an NPC, but decided that it lacked...(for lack of a better word) imagination, and is more of a cliché than a project IMO.

I mean, you load up a fantasy RPG and the first thing that 99.9% of the players want to see is someone who represents the epitome of honour and chivalry. That just doesn't happen in RL (or very seldom), and people try to make NPCs more interesting by making them "unordinary" (like Elai for example).

#30 Dancer Fitz

Dancer Fitz

Deputy Manager & some other stuff of Silver Star

• 389 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 12:10 PM

So I gather most female go for Eddwins sly charisma.

Erm...think I've got that quoting thing down...
Yes, well, I actually would've romanced pretty much any of the males given a chance, aside from Cernd, Keldorn(sort of married anyway), and maybe Jan(that would be interesting and time/memory consuming). But what can I say, yes, the sharp-tongued windbag does have a certain appeal. ;)
Yar.
Also a (partially) crazy elf assassin mod
And a romance for two tiefling sisters, among other mods-in-progress

#31 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 03:02 PM

So I gather most female go for Eddwins sly charisma. I wonder why they didnt make any knight in shining armor type (Anomen didnt qulify by mile)? Oh well since I am a male no worries then.

Annoying as Ano can sometimes be, I rather like that he has his imperfections and has to struggle to overcome them. :) I think that makes him more interesting.

#32 GreyViper

GreyViper
  • 511 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 08:57 AM

Well both Anomwn & Eddwin have great ego, and tend to mostly not to take no for answer. Personaly I dont see him going after woman, his focus is mostly power or developing new means how to get new power. I remember that he atempted to kill Dynahair even if he could have found stubler way complet his task. They only reason he could be interested of female char would be to leech her powers.
Hmm maybe what this game need is some Connan type char for ladyies. B)
Democracy is three Dragons and a Cow voting on what's for dinner!

"A handsome young Cyborg named Ace,
Wooed women at every base,
But once ladies glanced at
His special enhancement
They vanished with nary a trace."

Barracks Graffiti
Sparta Command

#33 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 11:27 AM

Well both Anomwn & Eddwin have great ego, and tend to mostly not to take no for answer. Personaly I dont see him going after woman, his focus is mostly power or developing new means how to get new power. I remember that he atempted to kill Dynahair even if he could have found stubler way complet his task. They only reason he could be interested of female char would be to leech her powers.
Hmm maybe what this game need is some Connan type char for ladyies. B)

Ah...personally I would definitely not want Conan. I tend to prefer brains to muscle. Anyway, it's always a bit iffy to use words such as 'never' or 'only reason'. Not everybody sees the characters similarly after all. Whether you find my interpretation plausible or not is somthing I'd say you would need to play the mod to determine.

#34 GreyViper

GreyViper
  • 511 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 11:37 PM

Thank you, ill consider that. :lol:
Good luck with your mod. :)
Democracy is three Dragons and a Cow voting on what's for dinner!

"A handsome young Cyborg named Ace,
Wooed women at every base,
But once ladies glanced at
His special enhancement
They vanished with nary a trace."

Barracks Graffiti
Sparta Command

#35 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 01:08 AM

Thank you, ill consider that. :lol:
Good luck with your mod. :)

Thank you! :)

#36 -Jay-

-Jay-

Posted 19 September 2003 - 03:13 PM

Umm... just a Q..

What happens when he has his Nether Scroll "Incident".
That could be one wierd relationship!
:lol:

#37 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 11:50 AM

Umm... just a Q..

What happens when he has his Nether Scroll "Incident".
That could be one wierd relationship!
:lol:

You'll just have to wait and see. :) There will be dialogues taking place during the 'Edwina phase' since obviously it's something that weighs pretty heavily on Edwin's mind. The 'physical' stage of the relationship won't happen until afterwards though. ;)

#38 Silverdragon_yunami

Silverdragon_yunami
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 07:35 AM

you dont know what i'd give to romance edwin  ... :P

You don't know who I'd kill to romance Edwin. ;)

#39 Katia

Katia
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 04:14 PM

There will be dialogues taking place during the 'Edwina phase' since obviously it's something that weighs pretty heavily on Edwin's mind. The 'physical' stage of the relationship won't happen until afterwards though. ;)

(Grins like a complete moron at the prospect of "physicality" with the Dread Wizard)

#40 -Dalis'ilhea-

-Dalis'ilhea-

Posted 26 March 2004 - 02:04 AM

:( :wub: :) :lol: :rolleyes: <_< I must admit I did like Edwin, especially the way he just says what he thinks at the time, and I must admit I'm guilty of that crime, (though I don't see whats wrong with saying whats on my mind) (I wonder if they will get this joke or if it's too subtle for there simian brains) Just my attempt at playing Edwin, I will try this mod out, and await eagerly for the time that gamejag gets the equivilent of a boot up the arse for whatever they did to lose the rest of the chapters :D I'm just going to play with the smilies now :mellow: :o ;)