Photo

[HELP WANTED] Looking for an artist!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 darlarosa

darlarosa

A rush and a push and the land we stand on is ours!

• 384 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:38 PM

Posted By: darlarosa

Date Posted: October 26 2009

Looking For: A wonderfully wonderful Artist

Details: lordsdarkknight185 and myself are currently attempting our first mod a Sensate(priestess of Sharess) named Myrna. My co-hooligan has already constructed a sensate kit that we will hopefully have beta testable soon. We've been working on Myrna on and off for a while, but now we've finally buckled down and have decided to continue her. The problem is this we have both agreed on a picture that would fit for Myrna with a number of changes. I have attempted these changes in MSpaint and needless to say it did not work out well. This picture will be linked to the post so any interested parties can see if they would be interested in drawing a similiar(or better) drawing or photo shopping it. For the curious of mind I am scripting her(though I'd willingly accept help) and my lordsdarkknight185 is coding.(I will most likely be voicing her as well,)

Here are the general things about Myrna you need to know:

Characterizations
Mryna is Caucasian, in her early twenties, is wonderfully attractive, and worst off she knows it. She is a woman who has learned to appreciate pleasure. She comes off as naive only to those who don't know better. She is witty, wise, and has a past she is still trying to accept but is not angsty about. Also she is bisexual, people are people to her and she uses them and loves them in anyway she desires. She has gotten by in life because of her sexuality and charisma.
The most important thing about her is her passion for life and people, and yet her passion for vengeance. The point is pick part of her and try to express it. She's sensual and has a wonderfully fun personality

Original Appearence:

Hair: Long brunette hair
Eyes: Hazel or green
General colors: Red, which is the color of passion

Attached Images

• Myrna_mspaint.PNG

We could argue all day about whether or not I'm a reprehensible human being...Posted Image

"Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
Ill make you a believer"

- Depeche Mode

Posted Image ------Posted Image ]------Posted Image------Posted Image----------Posted Image---------Posted Image----Posted Image------Posted Image-------Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image------Posted Image------Posted Image--------Posted Image-------------Posted Image-------------------- click my dragon if you luv meh!

#2 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:23 PM

Hey darlarosa, this is much more appropriate for ResReq, so I've moved it there. If you could fill out the appropriate form and relabel the thread that would be top-notch, thank you!

A bit of explanation about Classifieds vs. ResReq:
Classifieds is for longer-term help, such as a coder or a writer, for example, who help over a period of time. ResReq is more for one-off things like areas, portraits etc. Hope that clears it up.

#3 leahnkain

leahnkain
  • Modder
  • 7663 posts

Donator

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:50 PM

Also can you edit your title so it is clear what you would like and use the forms to submit your request. They can be found here.

Longing for the old pen and paper modules of the 70's and 80's. Experience AD&D's greatest adventures using the infinity engine: Visit our homepage at http://classicadventuresmod.com/

#4 Nix

Nix

Oh Captain, my Captain!

• 319 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:18 AM

I could probably help out here, provided you are willing to compromise on the wonderfully wonderful artist and settle for an averagely mediocre one. It would be easier to get a clear idea of what you're after if you put in a request form though, as K'aeloree and Mike have suggested.

#5 Nix

Nix

Oh Captain, my Captain!

• 319 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:29 PM

Here's my take on it. Drawn in record time - I wanted to get it done before the new year!

Attached Files