possible spoiler

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -shiffd-

-shiffd-

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:13 AM

Ok if you don't want ANY spoilers don't read this at all, don't read the responses.

In Myth drannor (sp) there is a dragon and demon and some illithid looking things (think there are suppose to be something other than illithids, or like undead illithids can't remember what they was called in the game)

I can't find the recipe the ones want me to find, and I can't find the scroll the dragon wants either....

Are these things actually in the game? Am I just dum and unable to find. Or are they not there.

I'd like to complete this area and move on but I'm just one of these people that wants to see every little nook and cranny and possiblity.

Playing a good party (leader) now and planning to do the evil party later. So yea I'm sure I could just try and kill the creatures for their loot, but I want to see if there is a good aligned way of peacefully negotiating with them. Err.... I suppose a good character could still technically kill evil threatening creatures via suggestion from party and Lawful alignment in religon that apposes the creatures. But yea, would like to peace my way through it and stuff.

Thanks

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:54 AM

In Myth drannor (sp) there is a dragon and demon and some illithid looking things (think there are suppose to be something other than illithids, or like undead illithids can't remember what they was called in the game)

I can't find the recipe the ones want me to find, and I can't find the scroll the dragon wants either....

Are these things actually in the game? Am I just dum and unable to find. Or are they not there.

The cave that the dragon lives in, leads to the 'magic school' where you'll find the objects, so yes they are there, try searching the West side of the cave from where the dragon stands.
Baldr000.png
And technically the mind flayers(illithid) liches are Alhoons.
Spoiler

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 20 November 2009 - 03:58 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#3 -shiffd-

-shiffd-

Posted 24 November 2009 - 12:34 AM

The cave that the dragon lives in, leads to the 'magic school' where you'll find the objects, so yes they are there, try searching the West side of the cave from where the dragon stands.
Baldr000.png
And technically the mind flayers(illithid) liches are Alhoons.
Spoiler

Thank you so much. I totally couldn't find that entrance LOL I was missing the whole adventure!!