Odd glitch with doors

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Qwinn

Qwinn
  • Modder
  • 3092 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 06:57 PM

Just thought I'd mention, in v4.0 testing, both Ghostdog and I have noticed that a small handful of doors aren't opening. Well, they -are- opening... once open, you can walk through it, and the outline for the open door that you click on to close it again is in its proper place... but the door isn't getting redrawn into its open position.

It's only a small number of doors... the door leading out of Hamrys's shop is one of them, if anyone wants to check their current version and see if it is happening.

I don't recall seeing this happen during my v3.0 testing, so this seems to be a recent issue. I'm pretty certain it's nothing I've done, since I don't touch -anything- in Hamrys's shop (I don't think I even found a typo in Hamrys or Dimtree's dialogues). I strongly doubt it's anything scient did either, as the only thing he touches regarding doors is with the secret door in the Tenement of Thugs and that's pretty much hard coded to deal with that door only, plus, we'd should've seen it in v3.0 then. Ghostdog says nothing he's done should cause it. Which leaves only the widescreen mod, but I -think- I'm using the same version now that I did when testing v3.0. I think.

Just posting this in case anyone knows anything about what might be causing this. I'm not going to delay release of my mods over it, since it's pretty trivial and I don't think it's anything I or scient did is causing it.

Qwinn

#2 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:38 PM

Fixed for the next version of Widescreen (which should be available in the next 24 hours). Downloading & installing the latest version of Widescreen (using the same resolution of course) is enough to fix the problem.

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#3 Qwinn

Qwinn
  • Modder
  • 3092 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:45 PM

*Cheer!*

Qwinn

#4 Alboy

Alboy
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:39 AM

Widescreen 2.3 is now available.