Photo

Haunted House/Mistmoor Problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Wrack

Wrack
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:02 AM

Hi, I'm new here and am going through my 1st playthrough of the mod, which seems fantastic, but registered to ask about a problem I've encountered:

I've just left Saltmarsh to investigate their haunted house problem, but it seems that the only new place I can go from there is Mistmoor. While Mistmoor Manor appears to be haunted, from looking at the walkthrough and the boards it is clear that the house in the saltmarsh quest is a different area. Also, from the encounter in the Mistmoor Store and the npcs you can pick up there its clear that this is a higher level module.

Is there a way I can reach the Saltmarsh haunted house that I may have missed? I leave the town out of the SW gate, but like i said, the only option seems to go to Mistmoor.

Am playing v.0.51, in case Mistmoor has been moved to take place earlier in the campaign and the info I've found is out of date...

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 11:56 AM

The haunted house is to the Western-South of the Saltmarsh, not to the West and the Worldmap... so you actually won't be leaving the Saltmarsh area at all(so no worldmap).Posted Image

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#3 Wrack

Wrack
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:39 AM

Thanks, I eventually found the right exit after attempting to leave multiple times :)