Photo

Having problem!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:13 AM

Ive got promoted to Sergeant and my mission is to keep watch at the pub during some men are drinking, if they start to fight I can arrest them and put them in jail. Now my problem, they start to fight but when I try to talk to them and make an arrest they just tell me to buzz off (with other words). So the soldiers kills all of the drinkers and when I go back to the Major he tells me to take the prisoners to jail?

How do I arrest them? I got some gloves but how do I use them?

/Ztartrax

#2 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:49 PM

The shackles in your inventory need to be equipped on your characters. I position my 6 party members around the pub and when you need to make an arrest, use the shackles by clicking on the backpack icon (item special powers).

Good luck! :cheers:
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#3 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:22 PM

The shackles in your inventory need to be equipped on your characters. I position my 6 party members around the pub and when you need to make an arrest, use the shackles by clicking on the backpack icon (item special powers).

When you say equipped you mean where the gloves and so are at other times and not in the backpack?

I will try that then..D:

/Thanx

Good luck! :cheers:

#4 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:57 PM

Yes, equip the gloves on a character, NAlia for example. Then select Nalia and use the backpack icon as if she were going to use an item's special powers. Then click on one of the Trial villagers and they will be shackled. Each pair of gloves is used once so you have to equip another. I position my party members in different places so that I can get all the Triel villagers for training later :)
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#5 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:30 PM

Yes, equip the gloves on a character, NAlia for example. Then select Nalia and use the backpack icon as if she were going to use an item's special powers. Then click on one of the Trial villagers and they will be shackled. Each pair of gloves is used once so you have to equip another. I position my party members in different places so that I can get all the Triel villagers for training later :)

I got 7 or 8 for training and are going to train them now. I went down to the training barrack and there was some fighters training but I cant find any of the Trial villagers, Where are they hiding?

/Ztartrax

#6 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:48 PM

I used the CLUAConsole: SetGlobal (u wrote it in another channel) so....;)

#7 -hoppy-

-hoppy-

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:52 PM

You get the training quest from the sergeant. The fighters practicing int he house are for something different.