• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#21 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:22 AM

Hi... I'd like to tell you about a typo. I'm spanish speaker.

In file bhyalta.tra there is a error at @50, there isn't "~" at the end of the line. And the installation fails for that.

Thanks

Fixed locally.

It takes a village...

#22 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:22 AM

Hi,

the german language version dosen't install at all - there's a typo in BHARRNES.TRA

@13 = ~Wovon sprecht Ihr? Euer verstohlenes Herumschleichen in meiner Stadt, ohne mich zuvor aufzusuchen, um zu erklären, was Ihr tut, erfreut mich nicht. Als das Oberhaupt dieser Stadt ist es meine Aufgabe, Verbrechen zu ahnden und die Ordnung zu gewährleisten. Ihr werdet Eure unbefugte Untersuchung augenblicklich beenden. Meine Männer werden diese Sache für Euch untersuchen. Sobald die Wahrheit bekannt ist, werde ich Euch kommen
@14 = ~Die Bürgermeisterin von Garrotten plant, den Mord zu untersuchen, und hat meiner Untersuchung ein Ende gemacht. Ich frage mich, ob der wahre Mörder gefangen wird. ~
lassen. Habt Ihr verstanden? ~
@15 = ~Ja meine Dame, einverstanden. ~

should be

@13 = ~Wovon sprecht Ihr? Euer verstohlenes Herumschleichen in meiner Stadt, ohne mich zuvor aufzusuchen, um zu erklären, was Ihr tut, erfreut mich nicht. Als das Oberhaupt dieser Stadt ist es meine Aufgabe, Verbrechen zu ahnden und die Ordnung zu gewährleisten. Ihr werdet Eure unbefugte Untersuchung augenblicklich beenden. Meine Männer werden diese Sache für Euch untersuchen. Sobald die Wahrheit bekannt ist, werde ich Euch kommen lassen. Habt Ihr verstanden? ~
@14 = ~Die Bürgermeisterin von Garrotten plant, den Mord zu untersuchen, und hat meiner Untersuchung ein Ende gemacht. Ich frage mich, ob der wahre Mörder gefangen wird. ~
@15 = ~Ja meine Dame, einverstanden. ~

Fixed locally.

It takes a village...

#23 Jude-The-Obscure

Jude-The-Obscure
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:55 PM

Ignore this - i posted in the wrong thread :doh: For some utterly daft reason I'm running v245 :wacko:

Edited by Jude-The-Obscure, 25 May 2010 - 03:01 PM.

#24 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:55 PM

Ignore this - i posted in the wrong thread Posted Image For some utterly daft reason I'm running v245 Posted Image

Even so, you still should be able to leave area BH1000. If you look at the search map, you will find two areas along the edge that are blueish in color. These are the 2 locations where you should get the travel wheel when you scroll your cursor along the edge of the screen. They are rather obscure...

Attached Files

Edited by erebusant, 25 May 2010 - 05:59 PM.

It takes a village...

#25 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:45 AM

I'm playing with v245, and I almost finished the 2nd part: I only must find Pelltar to report what I've found.

Well, there was some bugs during my play, I don't know if they were fixed in v275, so I report its.

1) When the mayor is dead, all the orcs attack us. Except in the towers outside of the castle: archers attack us, but not the orc lieutenant - we must talk to each if we want they turned red.

Baldr031.JPG

2) there were some bugs in reward's dialog in Garrotten: Harper didn't want to talk to me, Abraham played again the dialogue with "Baron Grellus were murdered...", Ascue teleported in the house of Abraham to notify that Abraham were arrested.
But the quest is finished, as I killed the mayor and find the documents.

3) I would like to know if it's possible to find Wilbur who goes away with Holga?:P

Edited by Graoumf, 28 June 2010 - 05:46 AM.

#26 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:10 PM

I'm playing with v245, and I almost finished the 2nd part: I only must find Pelltar to report what I've found.

Well, there was some bugs during my play, I don't know if they were fixed in v275, so I report its.

1) When the mayor is dead, all the orcs attack us. Except in the towers outside of the castle: archers attack us, but not the orc lieutenant - we must talk to each if we want they turned red.

Baldr031.JPG

2) there were some bugs in reward's dialog in Garrotten: Harper didn't want to talk to me, Abraham played again the dialogue with "Baron Grellus were murdered...", Ascue teleported in the house of Abraham to notify that Abraham were arrested.
But the quest is finished, as I killed the mayor and find the documents.

3) I would like to know if it's possible to find Wilbur who goes away with Holga?Posted Image

All these bugs should be fixed in the v275 release.

Wilbur and Holga eloped, apparently. They did a good job and there is no finding them.

It takes a village...

#27 Rollo

Rollo
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:27 PM

Hi Erebusant

With your SOBH 275a release, will I still need to apply the Bonehilltutu_275fix.rar?

I'm planing to install SOBH275 on easytutu. I played 245 this way about a year ago, and it worked well, except for e few issues I've posted about elsewhere. So I'm looking forward to playing it again.

Thanks

EDIT: Ah, I read the post again and see that yes, you would have definitely fixed that with 275a :)

Edited by Rollo, 07 August 2010 - 08:35 PM.

#28 Pablo_01

Pablo_01
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:01 AM

Hi!

When my party enters "Sir BillyBob's Farm" for the first time, I get a message that Sir BillyBob has cast "Protection from Evil." When the party gets to Sir BillyBob's location, no one is there. When I save and reload at that point, there is a brief flash at Sir BillyBob's location as the "Protection from Evil" spell is cast, but he seems to be invisible.

I got Sir BillyBob to appear by using NearInfinity to remove the "Staff of the Magi" from Sir BillyBob's equipment list and reloading at the autosave prior to entering "Sir BillyBob's Farm." I think the problem is that the "Staff of the Magi" makes a character invisible upon equipping with it; when Sir BillyBob equips with the staff then he goes invisible and you cannot find him.

The "fixed" Staff of the Magi that hides Sir BillyBob may be due to a BGT_Fix or some other fix, so I have attached my Wiedu.log

Thanks!

Pablo

Attached Files

#29 Creepin

Creepin
  • Administrator
  • 1676 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 01:41 PM

I'm running SoBH 2.75 BGT version as a part of BWP 9.4.
There's an invisible item in one of Restenford's warehouses (BH0111.are), which had no description as well and unremovable if picked up:
Spoiler

Apparently, this item should be random of RNDTRE01, but I can't further say which exactly item of this random treasure table is broken as it is unreadable in both NI & IE:
Spoiler

Actually, I don't know if SoBH ever did any changes to random treasure system so it might be general unrelated bug that just happened while in SoBH part of the game.

Edited by Creepin, 25 October 2010 - 06:08 AM.

The Old Gold - v0.2 WIP (mod for BGT/BWP/BWS)

#30 Pablo_01

Pablo_01
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:08 AM

Hi!

I running SOBH 275 as a part of BWP 9.3, and am just starting Part 2: I met Fabio outside Candlekeep at the start of BG Chapter 8, but he did not appear in Restenford along with my party after reading his scroll. As a result, Pelltar restarted his dialog every time I talked him, but he never discussed the third suspect.

I was able to fix the problem (dialog completed and Pelltar departed) by forcing Fabio to appear using this console command:

CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("BHFABIO")

I have attached a copy of my Weidu.log.

Thanks!

Pablo

Attached Files

#31 -Vali-

-Vali-

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:59 PM

I'm running SoBH 2.75 BGT version as a part of the most recent BWP

The game and mod runs fine, but when I enter the bone hill zone, I get several pages of the following:

[Sat 04 Dec 2010 18:27:27] CVisibilityMap::AddCharacter : ( 1512, 1986 ) #:10223772 R:14

[Sat 04 Dec 2010 18:27:27] CVisibilityMap::AddCharacter : ( 1640, 1986 ) #:10289309 R:14

[Sat 04 Dec 2010 18:27:28] CVisibilityMap::AddCharacter : ( 1544, 2022 ) #:10354846 R:14

In addition, a popup asks me to insert CD 3.

Here is what I think the problem is: I got Baldurs gate as a download from Good Old Games, so I don't have the CD directorys. In my baldur.ini file, I have the following lines:
HD0:=C:\Program Files\GOG.com\BGII - SoA\

CD1:=C:\Program Files\GOG.com\BGII - SoA\data\

CD2:=C:\Program Files\GOG.com\BGII - SoA\data\

CD3:=C:\Program Files\GOG.com\BGII - SoA\data\

CD4:=C:\Program Files\GOG.com\BGII - SoA\data\

CD5:=C:\Program Files\GOG.com\BGII - SoA\data\

CD6:=C:\Program Files\GOG.com\BGII - SoA\data\

All of that to say... how do I tell your mod that it needs to look for the character data in "C:\Program Files\GOG.com\BGII - SoA\data\"?

The rest of the game, and all the other zones in the mod (that I've visted) all work flawlessly. Only bone hill itself gives this error.

#32 -Vali-

-Vali-

Posted 05 December 2010 - 01:45 PM

UPDATE: PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!

I created five folders that all linked to the data folder, and called them CD1, CD2, CD3 ect... Everything works now, including some problems that popped up after I made the post above (such as not being able to enter the magic shop).

Hopefully, this helps someone else out. Maybe a post to help people who got the game from Good old Games?

#33 vali

vali
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:25 PM

...Nevermind. Still broken.

Sorry for the triple post.

#34 smeagolheart

smeagolheart
  • 278 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:54 AM

[quote name='Ken Danforth' date='13 March 2009 - 01:35 AM' timestamp='1236900954' post='440472']Anyway, didn't have Fabio near me when my party arrived in Restenford and methinks that's the reason for this bug. After I reach Restenford, I talk to Pelltar and he says the usual, three suspects, the items near the body, first suspect, second suspect ... and then, he ends dialog. I loked through his .dlg using nearinfinity and there's supposed to be an interjection by Fabio (about the second suspect). Pelltar just won't talk about the third suspect without Fabio. Oh, and cause of that Garotten doesn't show up on the worldmap :D All fixed now by CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("BHFABIO") :cheers:

Was Fabio in your party at the end of Part one when you were returned to the temple, or did you boot him out before returning??
[/quote]
I ran into the same exact problem. Pelltar told me about the first two and stopped. Fabio was nowhere to be found. I had Fabio in my party for a short time in part 1 but he was not in my party at the end of part 1.
[/quote]

I had this problem again in 2.75a. I ran into the same exact problem. Pelltar told me about the first two and stopped. Fabio was nowhere to be found. I had Fabio in my party for a short time in part 1 but he was not in my party at the end of part 1.

Edited by smeagolheart, 02 February 2011 - 05:55 AM.

#35 ScuD

ScuD
  • 492 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:52 PM

More like a cosmetic bug. I recommend removing BHXSPELL.ITM and BHXSPELL.STO from the install, as this spellbook is not used. Also, it has spells from TDD, Bonehill doesn't add any of them.

Edited by ScuD, 02 February 2011 - 07:07 PM.

#36 guenthar

guenthar
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 02:39 AM

I just started to have CTD's when I try to sleep. I can't even play the game now because of it because I can't rest. I checked earlier saved games and it was also happening at least from the time I was in the cave under the castle on Bone Hill. I have checked all of the logs and there isn't anything showing for the crashes. I know it isn't a problem with the game since I have a save from far earlier in Chapter 2 and I can rest fine if I load that saved game.

#37 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:24 AM

Have you tried kicking out NPCs? Or dropping items?

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#38 guenthar

guenthar
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:21 AM

Have you tried kicking out NPCs? Or dropping items?

Nevermind I figured out the problem.

#39 -Gavin-

-Gavin-

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:01 PM

Bone Hill does not work with BGTutu and latest version of Worldmap.

#40 -Gavin-

-Gavin-

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:02 PM

Bone Hill does not work with BGTutu and latest version of Worldmap.

That is to say I can't even get the mod to install. I have tried with 5 different installations of Tutu and WM now.