1 reply to this topic

#1 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 16 April 2010 - 06:41 PM

Hello,

The following errors [with bracketed corrections] are in the current English version (as of this writing):

Selence Hillstar- If you get caught inside the shop, you may as well run for your life. Ribald has paid the guard more money than I could ever bribe them with for them to guard his shope, [should be "shop"] and if they show up in full force, and ["and" shouldn't be there] I don't think even you could get out of that mess."

Here's one more:

Selence Hillstar- If you do trip an alarm, and the guard shows up, you may lose your chance to get the goods from whereever [should be "wherever"] Ribald has stashed them for safekeeping.

Those are the only text errors I've seen so far. My party has just accepted a job involving the Adventurer's Mart, so testing continues.

Thanks,
Eric

Edited by Eric P., 16 April 2010 - 06:50 PM.

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#2 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:24 PM

Hello,

The following errors [with bracketed corrections] are in the current English version (as of this writing):

Selence Hillstar- If you get caught inside the shop, you may as well run for your life. Ribald has paid the guard more money than I could ever bribe them with for them to guard his shope, [should be "shop"] and if they show up in full force, and ["and" shouldn't be there] I don't think even you could get out of that mess."

Here's one more:

Selence Hillstar- If you do trip an alarm, and the guard shows up, you may lose your chance to get the goods from whereever [should be "wherever"] Ribald has stashed them for safekeeping.

Those are the only text errors I've seen so far. My party has just accepted a job involving the Adventurer's Mart, so testing continues.

Thanks,
Eric

Duly noted and thanks :)
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant