"The final DLC for DA:O" announced

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Vicen

Vicen

Swooping...is bad....

• 477 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 05:19 PM

I know I am late to the party but I just finished it today after buying it...I imported my Human Noble who had a child with Morrigan and managed to leave with her...

I did enjoy the 2 companions and dog of course. They had some good banters but I was kind of let down that it ended right there and then at the portal. Seeing as how they had Lothering and Denerim plus Refcliffe and Orzimarr on the map I thought we might of been able to go there at some point in the story...So that was kind of a let down that they were just on the map to touch up on what has been going on in the world.

Is it worth playing over with a new char? Is he or she just some dude tasked by the King or what not to go looking for Morrigan?

anyways 7 out of 10 in my book. Better then average for sure but it could of been a wee bit better IMO.

Edited by Vicen, 19 November 2010 - 05:19 PM.

Check out my gaming oriented Youtube channel >>> https://www.youtube....er/viceiceman85

#42 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:48 PM

I wouldn't bother playing it again unless you're finishing up another character started in Origins.