Free Gift @ GOG

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 01:04 PM

Good Old Games is giving away Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games for free to all users who were registered before the site left beta recently, myself included (and I think most us here who know the site). I guess they think this positive marketing will offset the negative marketing they used to create a buzz during their relaunch.

A gift for GOG beta users

The buzz around GOG's closure and re-opening has slowly faded away and we wanted to sum up the beta stage with a special gift for all those who have been with us during that period. Two years ago we began our revival of all-time PC-gaming classics for all you fans of good old games. Through ups and downs we?ve received a lot of support from the best community we could ever imagine (that?s you!) and we want to thank everyone who?s been with us through our beta stage with a special gift.

Any user who created an account before we closed down the site and moved out of beta (that's September 20, 2010) will receive Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games for free! We'll be adding the game automatically to your accounts during the next days, so don't worry if the game is not yet there.

Of course, we're not forgetting about all those users who joined the GOG family in the last few weeks. Together with Strategy First we're launching a special promotion to offer their GOG catalogue at a 50% discount.

(AMS: The Strategy First promo offer is valid until Friday 22nd.)

If you've been a part of GOG beta and you already bought Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games, please click here, as we have an alternative gift for you.

Thanks for being with us!