No little girl in Nashkell after Dragon is killed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bee

Bee
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:12 PM

Hello,

I am facing the following problem (The Dragon Quest): In Nashkell I can't come across the little girl supposed to lead me to the mayor (as per the walkthrough) after having killed the dragon and looted its treasure.

My guess is that it may be related to the fact that I k... err.. :blush: that Oublek met an untimely demise (and incidentally dropped his emeralds and gold) when I killed these Phoenix guards in town in self-defense. I am pretty sure that a couple of town guards were among the collateral casualties too, leaving me with the burden of cleaning their scattered plate mails from the streets. And it is not impossible that the mayor could have been caught in some blast too if he were standing around the path entrance to the church (though I sincerely can't remember whether or not that was the case)... I pray that Daer' Ragh and his Phoenix guards in their suicidal frenzy did not victimize innocent children too (I don't think it was the case either, but... :unsure: ).

Now, I trust that one of you will have a suggestion to enable such a principled and high-minded hero as me :whistling: to continue ridding the Sword Coast from the creeping Darkness.

Cheers,

Edited by Bee, 26 October 2010 - 04:31 PM.

#2 Turambar

Turambar
  • Modder
  • 935 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:31 AM

Hello,

I am facing the following problem (The Dragon Quest): In Nashkell I can't come across the little girl supposed to lead me to the mayor (as per the walkthrough) after having killed the dragon and looted its treasure.

My guess is that it may be related to the fact that I k... err.. :blush: that Oublek met an untimely demise (and incidentally dropped his emeralds and gold) when I killed these Phoenix guards in town in self-defense. I am pretty sure that a couple of town guards were among the collateral casualties too, leaving me with the burden of cleaning their scattered plate mails from the streets. And it is not impossible that the mayor could have been caught in some blast too if he were standing around the path entrance to the church (though I sincerely can't remember whether or not that was the case)... I pray that Daer' Ragh and his Phoenix guards in their suicidal frenzy did not victimize innocent children too (I don't think it was the case either, but... :unsure: ).

Now, I trust that one of you will have a suggestion to enable such a principled and high-minded hero as me :whistling: to continue ridding the Sword Coast from the creeping Darkness.

Cheers,

I don't think either Jeremy or the girl might have been killed, as they spawn in different places from the phoenix guards. Anyway, did you trigger them after killing the dragon, and before talking to them?
I think the girl should be near the windmill

Turambar

Currently supporting: DSotSC for BGT, NTotSC - forum

Turambar's fixes and tweaks for BG2, BGT, DSotSC, NTotSC, SoBH and more!

Before posting questions (even regarding posts written by myself), please look at Jarno Mikkola's FAQs for the Megamods!
(how to correctly report CTDs)

vipersig.jpg

#3 Bee

Bee
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:36 AM

:D Indeed the girl was close to the windmill!

Many thanks! And now onward to further adventures! :cheers:

I can't say enough how much I appreciate the modders and community work and support. DSotSC is a very enjoyable experience. The banshee and Dark One battles had an epic feeling about them. Dying to see what's next..

Cheers,
Bee