Photo

IWD Item Pack for BG2

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Malek

Malek
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:00 PM

When I started laying BG2 again few days ago I dug out this little modding attempt I did way back, and decided to release it rather than let it rot for all eternity on external HDD. It's pretty much what it says on the tin - a pack of 12 more IWD and IWD2 items for use in BG2:

- Black Wolf Talisman
- Chain of Drakkas' Fury
- House of Despana Insygnia
- Kegsplitter of Shaengarne Ford (no barrel splitting, since there are none in BG2)
- Kresselack's Full Plate Mail (custom item - I left it in for the same reason I made, namely the fact that I like Kresselack's armor icon and wanted to use it ^^")
- Mantle of Coming Storm
- SkullFlail
- Spear of White Ash
- Twelve Paces
- Belib's Everlasting Torch
- Binding Sash of the Black Raven
- Young Ned's Knucky

As far as I remember the items work as they should. They get added to Joluv's inventory - prices are a bit "ad hoc" since I had no guideline to follow.

That's about all that is there to it, perhaps someone will have use for the items inside smile.gif

Edit: Attached the actual file *facepalm* Didn't notice that attachments on this forum require additional click, thought they happen on making the post, and went to sleep right afterwards.

Attached Files

Edited by K'aeloree, 22 January 2013 - 03:43 PM.

#2 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:58 AM

In my game I'v noticed a problem with this mod.

I bought some "iwd items" from Juluv and saved the game, if I reload the game saved, almost all the new items bought are turned into "money"!!!!!

Italian mods tanslator!!!!

#3 prowler

prowler

Translator

• 425 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:07 AM

Here is the russian translation!
by Silent form Arcanecoast.ru :woot:

Attached Files

Murloc-translator
Coordinator of the Russian BWP Translation Team - Arcanecoast.ru
Work with SHS, PPG, G3, CoM, Dragon's Hoard, Sorcerer's Place, RPG Dungeon

#4 Malek

Malek
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 03:26 PM

I bought some "iwd items" from Juluv and saved the game, if I reload the game saved, almost all the new items bought are turned into "money"!!!!!

First of all sorry for late reply, I haven't been keeping track of this forum lately. As for the problem you have I must say I am at loss here - I don't even have a BG2 install handy to check if this is something with the mod or just something specific to your installation of it, and even if I had opportunity to check the mod, I admit I wouldn't have an idea what might cause the problem. Sorry for being throughly unhelpful :( Somebody with more IE-modding experience would be needed to help here.

Here is the russian translation!
by Silent form Arcanecoast.ru :woot:

I've updated the package as you asked.

#5 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:22 AM

First of all sorry for late reply, I haven't been keeping track of this forum lately. As for the problem you have I must say I am at loss here - I don't even have a BG2 install handy to check if this is something with the mod or just something specific to your installation of it, and even if I had opportunity to check the mod, I admit I wouldn't have an idea what might cause the problem. Sorry for being throughly unhelpful Posted Image Somebody with more IE-modding experience would be needed to help here.

Don't worry Malek, I tried with another installation and now it work well!! Posted Image Maybe there is an incompatibility with some others mod... Posted Image

I've translated the mod in italian language too. Can you updated the package in italian language too, please?
Credits: Ilot
Here is the italian file.tra:

Attached Files

Edited by ilot, 16 May 2011 - 04:24 AM.

#6 Malek

Malek
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:17 AM

Added the italian translation to the package. As well as some (basic as they might be) credits to people who translated the russian and to you for italian to the readme file (was too tired to think about it yesterday).

#7 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:19 AM

Added the italian translation to the package. As well as some (basic as they might be) credits to people who translated the russian and to you for italian to the readme file (was too tired to think about it yesterday).

Thank you Malek but there is a little error in this tp2 line : Posted Image
LANGUAGE ~Italian (by Ilot from shsforums.net)~ ~iwditempack/russian~ ~iwditempack/russian /wsetup.tra~

This is the correct line
LANGUAGE ~Italian (by Ilot from shsforums.net)~ ~iwditempack/italian~ ~iwditempack/italian /wsetup.tra~

Edited by ilot, 16 May 2011 - 07:22 AM.

#8 Malek

Malek
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:42 AM

Posted Image

Copypasta fail. Fixed.

#9 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:06 AM

Posted Image

Copypasta fail. Fixed.

No problem Posted Image

Thank you for your time Posted Image

#10 prowler

prowler

Translator

• 425 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:59 AM

Malek, please. Sorry for my mistake in tp2. file and readme file. Not form, but from
by Silent from Arcanecoast.ru

Edited by prowler, 16 May 2011 - 12:12 PM.

Murloc-translator

#11 Malek

Malek
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:06 AM

Done.

#12 prowler

prowler

Translator

• 425 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 11:42 AM

Thank you :cheers:

Murloc-translator

#13 Malek

Malek
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:30 PM

So apparently a person called (checks notes) Graoumf of the d'Oghmatiques dusted off my minimod, translated it to french and even updated the WeiDU exe to a newer one. And then asked me if I could upload the updated package in the topic. After travelling 20 miles uphill in the blizzard, both ways (;P) I've finally managed to convince my pathetic excuse for internet connection to do so, so there you have it, the mod is now available in french.

Thanks Graoumf.

#14 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:56 PM

Thank you!!!

#15 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:26 AM

The items getting turned into gold thing that ilot pointed is an engine quirk that replaces any items whose filenames begin with numbers with that amount of gold (and this mod has 8 items that begin with numbers :P)

Simply renaming the files and changing the install script will do great, but here's a small minimod that renames all the bugged out items (changing their store and tooltip references as well) Install it after the main mod to fix the items... (I've renamed all the number prefixes to my prefix - XO :D)

Also note that this fix won't work if you've already visited Joluv and had a look into his shop in your savegame :(

Edited by K'aeloree, 22 January 2013 - 03:44 PM.
Download removed (now in first post)

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#16 webliska

webliska
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

Sorry.But can you post link again. I can't download(some permissions issue)

#17 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

Forums can do that? :blink: Here's the copy original package downloaded on 25 Sep, 2011 (my time) :P Not sure why the filesize is different though :unsure:

Gimme a shoutout or have an admin edit my post if you want this attachment taken down :cheers: (either because of an update or a better mirror)

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#18 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

Your file does not contain the french translation and weidu got updated. That's why it's smaller.   ;)
Would be cool if an admin could fix the download / put this file into the first post...
Edit: Send a note to the admins.

THINK! - It's not illegal.

#19 webliska

webliska
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

dabus

many thanks.That what i looking for

#20 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator