Problem leveling-up

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 -Ecdisis-

-Ecdisis-

Posted 30 December 2010 - 09:08 AM

Hi Qwuinn! First of all, I want to thank you for all you´ve done so that someone like me can play this game. You see, I received this game *years* ago, but it was so bugged, (and at that time so hard for me), I couldn´t really play it. Anyway, I remembered how cool some parts of this game were, and the fact I had never beaten it, and I was so eager to finish this game... So, I played it, but I had a blank window when leveling-up. I installed the official patch, but then, it ignored the CON bonus for Morte and Dak´kon. I downloaded your patch, and that was it, although I had to restart the game, (again). And now, I upgraded Dak´kon, and it STILL gives me 2 bonus HP when having a CON of 18.

I´m really sorry to bother, especially after the ultra-mega-correcting patch, but, I´m honestly strating to believe the game doesn´t like me, `cause it seems there´s always some bug waiting to pop out.

I am already thankful to you for being able to even play the game, but I would *really* appreciate if you could help me out on this.

Thank you again for your time, and I hope you can help me because, this is not a game, this is a masterpiece, maybe the deepest game I´ve played and maybe the one that has ever had the more impact on me.

And keep up the great work!