I notice we still are getting players with difficulties getting through the transition, with or without other mods installed on BGT. I imagine it is such an annoying bug because it prevents the player progressing onto the Shadows of Amn part of the game. As you probably already know, the scripting is inherently unstable throughout the transition, and lots of little engine things can conspire to stuff up the transition.
I therefore need your help to try and fix the issue completely. This is what I would like to get from you players with transition difficulties:
Using BGT-WeiDU version 1.09 or later
For people having trouble with previous versions of BGT-WeiDU, partial fixes may be available at http://www.shsforums...post__p__481928 (16 Mar 09 typo fix) or http://www.shsforums...post__p__466794 (31 Oct 09 release version) or http://www.shsforums...post__p__502671 (BGT 1.10 release version); you pop the ARAM00.BCS file into the override directory
1. Make a new post in this topic (if you are unregistered, please register)
2. Give a brief description of where the transition gets stuck. This needs to include the area that you are currently in when the transtion gets stuck. (examples: Imoen never shows up after Irenicus teleports away, Irenicus never shows up, the screen stays black forever, I can see my characters asleep and thieves standing around but nothing happens)
3. Name all the characters in your party when you went into the transition
4. Zip up the saved game folder with the transition issue (saved game folders start with an 9-digit number followed by the saved game name - the folder should contain the .SAV and .GAM files for your game)
5. Post the textual contents of your WeiDU.log file (if you embed into the post, please use the spoiler tag)
Description: In Irenicus' Dungeon, after Irenicus teleports away, Imoen never shows up
Characters in party: Leo (protagonist), Imoen, Jaheira, Minsc, Khalid, Dynaheir
Edited by Ascension64, 01 January 2011 - 05:00 PM.