Photo

Can't steal in Nashkel

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 guenthar

guenthar
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:59 AM

I have another problem where no matter what I do I can't steal in Nashkel without the guards being called. I have tried being in sneak mode without anyone on screen and I have tried charming the people and the guards still get called. I even charmed everyone and moved them into another room where they were offscreen and then entered sneak mode successfully and still when I opened a chest or something the guards would be called. I didn't have any problems anywhere else I have been and so far it has happened only in Nashkel.

#22 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:10 AM

Time to not get caught, as the time the guard are called and the time they usually arive is plenty enough to get out, with Boots of Speed. And so there was no reputation lose. :D

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#23 guenthar

guenthar
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:48 PM

Yeah I could do that but for everything I open that happens (except book shelves) and even if I have removed everyone from sight and am in stealth mode so no one should see me to call the guards. I even tested by giving me 150 points in all of the thieving skills and it still happened. There is obviously a mod that is causing this because I don't think this happened last time I played this far when I was using bgtutu.