When to Bynnlaw?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -agissa-

-agissa-

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:12 AM

Hi. I saved this town, talked to Elminster - he said something about going to Calimshan. Can I safely sail to Brynnlaw or is there something more to do at this point of the game?

#2 Shaitan

Shaitan
  • 800 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:35 PM

It sounds like you've finished FFT, congrats on that. Elminster has a rant at the end, so that's probably when he mentions troubles in Calimshan.

What did you think of FFT by the way?

#3 -agissa-

-agissa-

Posted 13 May 2011 - 03:13 AM

It sounds like you've finished FFT, congrats on that. Elminster has a rant at the end, so that's probably when he mentions troubles in Calimshan.

What did you think of FFT by the way?

Thanks for the reply. As for my thoughts about FFT, I think the plot is awsome. It integrates into original BG very well. I liked that I had to aktually "listen" carefully what charakters said in order to figure out what to do next. I also liked that you don't get a gazillion quest points for completing quest or super +12 swords. I had problems with getting in to the Cerendor Hold, I couldn't go through the front doors and after many tries I had to use CLUAConsole to move into the castle. The same happend when I tried to enter the cave with this flower in it. My NPCs sort of crowded in front of the entrance, but couldn't get in. I used CLUAConsole again. Oh, and I liked the Calim Dessert area the best.

#4 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 07:15 AM

I guess you didn't ring the bell to get access to Cerendor Hold? You need to attract someone's attention before the gates are opened. Similarly, in Imradim, my guess is that you either didn't talk to (or didn't finish talking to) one of the female NPCs there as otherwise the cave would be open.

I enjoyed creating Imradim the most of all the new areas.

-Y-

Edited by Yovaneth, 13 May 2011 - 07:16 AM.