Angharad and Galarial don't talk to me

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pozy

pozy
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:06 AM

Hey now,

I was able to talk to both of them the first time I entered the government district. They gave me the key to the cave and wanted me to return the orb to them. Now, that I have the orb, I'm unable to initiate a dialog, I get the "has nothing to say to you" message. Any idea what might have caused this? what are the variables for the dialog so I can reset them using the console?

Also, the revolving doors in the cave are a cute idea, but I had to reload many many times because one of my NPCs got stuck and was killed immediately. It became really frustrating at one point and I am unsure how practical this is since it causes more reloads than any fight.

Cheers

EDIT: I found the variable myself (YS_TALKEDTOANGHARAD - I guess that is pretty straight forward). It was set to 1 and I changed it to two and then I was able to have the correct dialog. Consequently, I received a new task from Galarial. However, the following journal entry is wrong. While Galarial only wants me to find Eildaren, the journal speaks about a weed and a glass dagger that I need to find. Sounds like my journal is a step ahead?

Edited by pozy, 16 May 2011 - 06:35 AM.

#2 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:00 AM

There is an easy way through the door traps:
Spoiler

Can you post a savegame please? I'll see if I can sort it out, but I can't promise anything.

-Y-