request

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DrAzTiK

DrAzTiK
  • 85 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 01:49 PM

Hi Erephine,

Don't you find that flail animation is horrible in BG. Do you think it could be possible to make a better one. For exemple female Drows have a better flail animation in BG2.

Just a suggestion :)

#2 Jarl2

Jarl2
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:49 AM

... and will you bring back the BG2-Shields? I tried it for myself, but failed in converting those PLT-Inventorygraphics into BAM :wacko:

another point: will you convert BG1-Helmet animations for BG2-avatars?

#3 SergIS

SergIS
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:34 PM

... and will you bring back the BG2-Shields? I tried it for myself, but failed in converting those PLT-Inventorygraphics into BAM :wacko:

another point: will you convert BG1-Helmet animations for BG2-avatars?

You can just use Infinity Animations (Restored BG1 Character animations component). I'm personally quite happy with it.

#4 Andrea C.

Andrea C.
  • Modder
  • 458 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:49 AM

... and will you bring back the BG2-Shields? I tried it for myself, but failed in converting those PLT-Inventorygraphics into BAM

Suffice to not install the "Legacy shields" components in 1PP to retain the BG2 shields to begin with.

Edited by Andrea C., 08 August 2011 - 06:49 AM.

#5 Jarl2

Jarl2
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:46 AM

Yep, i know but i want both 8)

BG2-shield-graphics would be nice for elven & drow-shields or some magical shields...

would be no big deal to keep bg2-shields while bg1 ones are installed via 1pp. only thing i can't get work are the inventory-graphics. in bg2 this is done by plt-files, but they have to be in bam-format when 1pp is installed.

Greetings!