Reuqest of new avatar animation for Bards

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -Hoo-

-Hoo-

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:15 AM

Hello, I really appreciate 1pp mod!

Though I'm satified all of 1pp related mod I have a request: new avatar animation for Bards

As you know, because Bards share their avatar with Thieves, they look like strange due to the hood.

Could you make a new animation for Bards which remove the hood? :D

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:26 AM

The Bards use the same animations as Thieves, so ...

But now that we are requesting features like this, updates to the Improved Galactygon' s Avatar Switching - component, I would like if the avatars were armor level&race dependent, not class&armor&race dependent like it currently is.
Say you have a robe you can use, the character should get one of the three robe avatars the game has on mages, regardless of what his class is. So a bard in mage robe should look exactly like the regular mage does.

Same goes for the leather armors, student leather armors, hide (leather) armors, chainmail armors, scale armors, plate armors, full plate armors. They should all have different armor looks.
At currently, the full plate and plate armors look exactly the same, as do the chain and scale armors, as do the all the leathers.

The optimum solution for that is to change;
The magic robes should have the three sets, and the mages currently look good with them, the rest of the classes just need to use those avatars too.
The hide armors wearers should look like the current fighter(avatars) in leather armor do, while the normal leathers should use the thieves(avatar) in leather with the hoods, and if I remember correctly the student leathers should look like the clerics(avatar) in leather.
The Plate Armor wearers should look like the current cleric(avatar) in plate armor, while the Full Plate should like fighter(avatar) in plate armor...
And I forgot what looks best in chain ... but the same goes for them.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.