Photo

Right Side of Statistics Menu Cut Off ...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 haints

haints
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:56 PM

I love this mod but I just discovered that the right side of the statistics menu is missing ... It is cut off right in the middle of the "Reform Party" button. I'm using this on my android phone at a res of 800x480, if that makes any difference ...

Any ideas as to how I can fix this?

#2 Turambar

Turambar
  • Modder
  • 935 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:01 AM

On your android? Are you using GemRB, some sort of Wine, or what, in order to get PST to work on that platform?

do you have widescreen installed? does the menu display correctly (even though uncentered) with WS and W/O Ghostdog's UI?

Edited by Turambar, 23 February 2012 - 02:07 AM.

Turambar

Currently supporting: DSotSC for BGT, NTotSC - forum

Turambar's fixes and tweaks for BG2, BGT, DSotSC, NTotSC, SoBH and more!

Before posting questions (even regarding posts written by myself), please look at Jarno Mikkola's FAQs for the Megamods!
(how to correctly report CTDs)

vipersig.jpg

#3 haints

haints
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:41 AM

Thanks for responding, Turambar!

I am running it on my android phone (Samsung Galaxy Vibrant with a native res of 800x480, if it matters.)

I am using GemRB to run the game.

I do have the widescreen mod installed. But ... I had to select the "non-GemRB" installation in order to get PST: UI to recognize that the widescreen mod was installed, otherwise PST: UI wouldn't install at all ...

To confirm that the issue is not present without PST: UI, I will have to uninstall and reinstall from scratch, which I need to do anyway. So I will try that and post back. I have run into issues uninstalling and reinstalling both the widescreen mod and PST: UI so I may have to solve those first before I can answer your last question ...

Thanks again for replying!

#4 Turambar

Turambar
  • Modder
  • 935 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:52 AM

What kinds of problems did you have uninstalling the UI? All weidu mods should be able to be uninstalled... did you delete the mod folder?
Anyway, I don't know if the UI is compatible with GemRB (there is a warning of GemRB with misplaced buttons if you use some different UI); for example, GemRB overrides some files from the override, even if they have been modded in the meantime.
Besides, GemRB is still quite experimental with PST FWIK

I do have GemRB installed on this computer (even though I don't usually use it); I'll try to have a look at the PST mods compatibility (since there's just a few of them), but I don't have much time, so it will need some weeks.

Edited by Turambar, 23 February 2012 - 07:57 AM.

Turambar

Currently supporting: DSotSC for BGT, NTotSC - forum

Turambar's fixes and tweaks for BG2, BGT, DSotSC, NTotSC, SoBH and more!

Before posting questions (even regarding posts written by myself), please look at Jarno Mikkola's FAQs for the Megamods!
(how to correctly report CTDs)

vipersig.jpg

#5 haints

haints
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:58 PM

Managed to get the uninstall/reinstall thing figured out ... It is definitely Ghostdog's UI that is cutting off the edge of the menu screen on my setup. Uninstalling it fixes the issue. It sucks because I like everything else the mod does and really wish I could use it ...