Photo

Possible mouse sensitivity issue

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:38 AM

While in game, the cursor is draggging a bit when moving the mouse. This is strange, because otherwise i have no complaints with my mouse. Outside of the game it works exactly as i set to work. Is there a bug, or should i change some settings in Skyrim? Has anybody else experienced mouse lagging problems?

My fantasy story

"Man, in his discussions with other men about questions of religion, statecraft, geography, trade, has always reached a point in the discussion where it has seemed wise to reply to his opponent by disemboweling him or knocking his brains out."

My name is Thomas Hockenberry, Ph.D., and I think the "Ph.D." stands for "Pouring His Draft."

"The study of modern science today is being done by the brain of primitive man."

#2 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:54 PM

Go to \Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Skyrim
Open SkyrimPrefs.ini
Press CTRL+F to open search and look for bMouseAcceleration=1
Change the 1 to 0 and save the changes
Close the file and launch Skyrim - Finished

#3 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:31 PM

It works, thanks! :cheers:

My fantasy story

"Man, in his discussions with other men about questions of religion, statecraft, geography, trade, has always reached a point in the discussion where it has seemed wise to reply to his opponent by disemboweling him or knocking his brains out."

My name is Thomas Hockenberry, Ph.D., and I think the "Ph.D." stands for "Pouring His Draft."

"The study of modern science today is being done by the brain of primitive man."

#4 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:21 AM

Correction: It works while in the game, but when i go to the map section for example, the problem exists like before.

My fantasy story

#5 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:31 PM

Ok, I haven't run into that one, but you could try the options mentioned at GamersNexus.com, under My Mouse is laggy or otherwise nauseating when playing Skyrim.