Looking for the dwarf tomb

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -guest123-

-guest123-

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:04 AM

first of all i wanna say that its been a really great mod so far im really enyoing it. thank u for that.

but it seems that i am stuck now i got the quest form the two harpers from the government dirstrict westside to find some orb in a hidden dwarf tomb .

they said its a hidden door near the cave entrance in portpentyrch , but it seeems im i am to stupid to find it.

my thief is alora at the moment she got detecting traps at 100 and i am running around with her looking for that hidden door all over the place like a maniac ;)

is it in the first cave room where u had to move the rocks ? or where u i needed to find the key from the locked lighthouse ? or outside near the cave ? if sombeody knows the exact spot that would be fantastic.

some other thing i was wondering about that one of the harpers talked some stuff about ceinwen ravenhair and how great i was dealing with her ...i really dont know what she was talking about did i missed something??? , i think i never met that person.

and one little bug , everytime i enter the lighthouse with the demons , there is an additional demon ( 3 at the moment) ;) hope this turns out not too bod ;)

#2 -guest123-

-guest123-

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:23 AM

ha forget what i wrote ;)

went back in that cave with the moving rocks and got it ;)

if somebody knows about the other issues that would be cool