Problem with UI in resolution 1280x800

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mirumoto

Mirumoto
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

Hello,

First of all thanks for all those greats mods.

It has been a long time since I want to play Planescape Torment again and the mods seems great.

My problem now:

I would like to play on my Macbook on Lion lastest version

I installed the game (GoG version) using the wrapper made by the Porting Team: Fine!

I installed all the mods described in this guide http://thunderpeel20...lly-modded.html : Fine !

Everything patches ok but after launching the game and more specifically moving the mouse, a black box appears on the bottom of the screen. I think it is about he same size as the MacOS Dock.

What is weird I installed it exactly in the same way on a PC laptop and I do not have this bug.

Do you have any clue on how I could solve it?

Thanks much !

#2 William Imm

William Imm

Obsessive Penguin Lover

• 486 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:46 AM

It's probably something to do with the dock not being hidden during the game - since I don't own a Mac I don't know the exact solution, but try to see if there is a option to hide the dock in Mac OS X.
At this point, I'm not really doing much Baldur's Gate related. More focused on Skyrim modding and the Born of Legend tabletop roleplaying game. Don't expect much activity here.

#3 Mirumoto

Mirumoto
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:29 AM

Hi,

Someone in another forum told me he had the same problem.

His maximum resolution is 1440x900 and he has to setup a lower one to remove the bug. In his case 1280x800

I'll try to setup 1024x768 tonight and see how it goes.

Thanks !