BG2 Map in BG1

map bug

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 -Diakos-

-Diakos-

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:29 PM

Just finished the Install, got through Candlekeep, met up with imoen and tried to get onwards towards Friendly Arm Inn, but one i walke off-screen i found myself looking at the BG2 worldmap.

#2 *Yawn*...God?

*Yawn*...God?
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

Exactly the same problem.

I can command console zone instead, and in doing so my game progression isn't malaffected in any way (e.g., I ran down from the corner of the zone when you appear after command console zoning and Elminster engaged me normally, though not exactly where he normally would since I didn't walk into him from the normal zone-in point), though obviously command console zoning the entire game in a RPG is extremely unimmersive, let alone in certain points of the game not zoning in the correct area may end up causing problems.

Hopefully someone can at least comment on this issue as to what the problem is.

#3 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:21 PM

http://www.shsforums...ginning-of-bg1/
Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

#4 *Yawn*...God?

*Yawn*...God?
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:54 PM

http://www.shsforums...ginning-of-bg1/

Thanks man.

#5 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:23 PM

Was that it? Sorry for the lame one-link answer, I just thought it was a similar case without much thought
Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc