Ztartrax's BWP issues

Which quest is this? How do I kill him?

• Please log in to reply
642 replies to this topic

#621 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:45 PM

I spoke to Akil and we talked to the other one from the Inn, I told Akil to meet me in Levons house when ready and Im there and have looked everywhere but there is only Akil, 4 or 5 merchants and 4 or 5 servants (2:nd floor).

Where is Levon suposed to be and do you know the CLUA code?

/Z

#622 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:58 PM

Haha, I rested and we showed up!

#623 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:20 AM

Im in Riatavin now, which quest is that?

I have restored "Portopentych" and are done with FfT and I have done "The Darkest Day".

#624 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

Im in Riatavin now, which quest is that?

I have restored "Portopentych" and are done with FfT and I have done "The Darkest Day".

Riatavin (TDD) has several quests.

Riatavin Main Quest, Orgoth's Tower, Stabbed Trader and Black Blade Assassins and Merchant.

But if you have done TDD you have done those already. :lol:

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#625 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

I havent done Orgoths Tower, Im there now. Dont recognize "Stabbet trader" and "Black blade Assassins" either.

Have not been to Riatavin before so cant have done thoose quests but I have restored Portopentych.

Who do I talk to to go to the mage area next to Riatavin? I cant go there normally so I guess I have to speak to someone first.

#626 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:40 AM

I havent done Orgoths Tower, Im there now. Dont recognize "Stabbet trader" and "Black blade Assassins" either.
About Orgoth's Tower talk to Avrabar. He's in Avrabar's House (DD3307, x 415 y 325).

At (x 1875 y 1500) Trader get stabbed and Peasant wants you to find cleric Araphor Carvel.

At night you see how Black Blade Assassin kills Merchant (x 1860 y 3505).

Have not been to Riatavin before so cant have done thoose quests but I have restored Portopentych.

Who do I talk to to go to the mage area next to Riatavin? I cant go there normally so I guess I have to speak to someone first.
Talk to Guardian Mage (x 4865 y 1750). For 3,000 Gold he teleports you to Mage District.

Edited by micbaldur, 05 April 2013 - 10:42 AM.

#627 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:47 AM

But you said I should have done theese quests if I was done with TDD. Are theese quests in TDD?

I know where Avrabar is, I am at Orgoths tower now.

Going to do this and then trying to find the guardian mage to go to mage district.

Then Im going to Athkatla and killing the pirates and so on.

So Riatavin is also TDD??

/Z

#628 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:24 PM

But you said I should have done theese quests if I was done with TDD. Are theese quests in TDD?

I know where Avrabar is, I am at Orgoths tower now.

Going to do this and then trying to find the guardian mage to go to mage district.

Then Im going to Athkatla and killing the pirates and so on.

So Riatavin is also TDD??

/Z

Yes Riatavin is from TDD. So then you haven't finished it yet. :lol:

A for the my saying you have done TDD. I'm only saying that because you said here that you have done TDD. :P

Well TDD is going to be last mod you are going to finish because it has TDD Mega quest at end of the SoA.

#629 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:36 AM

I havnt done TDD, I ment FfT and RoT...:P

Portopentych is in FfT and I have done that but I still have it in my journal so I dont know if I have missed anything or if there just something wrong that doesnt make it dissapear.

#630 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:48 AM

Aint there any more in Orgoths tower?

First floor (like in the Asylum), then down to the floor looking like D´Arnises Hold, then down to the basement with spiders and then up again and down to the floor looking like the one in the Asylym where fighting Irenicus.

No fun enemies and nothing?...:/

#631 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:42 AM

Aint there any more in Orgoths tower?

First floor (like in the Asylum), then down to the floor looking like D´Arnises Hold, then down to the basement with spiders and then up again and down to the floor looking like the one in the Asylym where fighting Irenicus.

No fun enemies and nothing?...:/
There are enemies at least in my game.

Did you talk to Slave (orgo01) at 1st floor. He's in same cell that you were in Asylum if i remember correctly.

#632 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

Hmm, have to check that again because I didnt see any slave but never went into the cells.

There was some poor spiders at the basement and some trolls and other weak enemies at the other floors...:(

#633 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:01 PM

When I say "fun enemies" I mean wizards and other enemies that are some match.....;)

#634 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:09 PM

Aha! Now when you mentioned the prisoner I remember who he is and where, Im outside his cell now but cant open it. When I was at the other levels I had some "stone" that helped me open the doors but now I dont have it anymore and I cant open his cell.

You know what I mean?

#635 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:27 PM

Aha! Now when you mentioned the prisoner I remember who he is and where, Im outside his cell now but cant open it. When I was at the other levels I had some "stone" that helped me open the doors but now I dont have it anymore and I cant open his cell.

You know what I mean?

You mean Wardstone for Orgoth's Tower (keyor).

#636 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:59 PM

You know what I mean?

You mean Wardstone for Orgoth's Tower (keyor).

Yes I mean that wardstonr.

Is ("keyor") the CLUAcode?

#637 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:47 AM

Yes I mean that wardstonr.

Is ("keyor") the CLUAcode?

Yes.

#638 Streen

Streen
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:50 AM

Hello, I'm actually in the cave in order to cut a tiger's eye. However, I encountered some monsters but I don't see the plant. In the entrance, I saw a plant but i can't cut it so it seems that it's not the tiger's eye. I looked for everywhere but I don't see the plant. Someone can help me please?

Edited by Streen, 24 June 2013 - 11:21 AM.

#639 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:05 PM

Hello, I'm actually in the cave in order to cut a tiger's eye. However, I encountered some monsters but I don't see the plant. In the entrance, I saw a plant but i can't cut it so it seems that it's not the tiger's eye. I looked for everywhere but I don't see the plant. Someone can help me please?

Click (x 855 y 380) and you get Tiger's Eye.

By the way do you have The Glass Dagger (ysgldag). You get from Tigernach mic Muirgheas at Government District Westside.

#640 Streen

Streen
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:23 PM

Thanks.

Now I'm blocked in cloupeak mountains. I talked to Mordaran rockfist and I come back to the other map (the castle with the red wizards and guard that I killed) but there is nobody. Did I miss somrething?