Ztartrax's BWP issues

Which quest is this? How do I kill him?

• Please log in to reply
642 replies to this topic

#61 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

Okey: I dont recoqnize any of them so dont think I have done them. The last quest I did for FFT was to restore Portpentych. So can I do this quests now or am I finished anyway with FFT?

Now Im looking for the Randall quest so I can do that, go to Brynnlaw and pick up Imoen and kick Randall out of my party.

One more thing, Selence Hillstar, I tryed to speak to her but she just said "you draw attention to my bussines" and then she hide in shadows. I know she has a quest to do in Brynnlaw and I try to collect as many Brynnlaw quests at the same time so I dont need to CLUA there later on.

/Z

#62 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

Wow you guys should seriously consider cataloging all this and making a walkthrough (or update the existing ones, if they exist :P) for the megamods lol :D

The amount of info that micbaldur's posts contain is staggering! :Bow:

I have written BWP walkthrough, area list, item list, item upgrade list, NPC list, merchant list and various minor lists for my own use. :P

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#63 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

I kicked Amber and had Fade join me. Does she have any quests at her own as it says in the BG1 & BG2 NPC Information List....?

/Z

#64 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

I kicked Amber and had Fade join me. Does she have any quests at her own as it says in the BG1 & BG2 NPC Information List....?

/Z

Romance related quests Fade Abducted (after LT30) and Aran Linvail Summons at chapter 6 after underdark.

#65 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

So Amber is better to have in the party then if Fade only hade romance related quests? (I dont like romance quests).

Did you read what I wrote about Selence Hillstar? Is there some specifik time to go to her? She said that "you draw attention to my business" and then she "hide in shadows". I know that she has a quest in Brynnlaw and Im trying to collect as many Brynnlaw quests as possible before Im going there.

/Z

#66 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

So Amber is better to have in the party then if Fade only hade romance related quests? (I dont like romance quests).

Well if you say so. Your call.

Like romances a lot that's why i multiromance ladies my game. Fade is one of the best romances in the game (with Ninde). :P

Did you read what I wrote about Selence Hillstar? Is there some specifik time to go to her? She said that "you draw attention to my business" and then she "hide in shadows". I know that she has a quest in Brynnlaw and Im trying to collect as many Brynnlaw quests as possible before Im going there.

/Z

Selence talks to you only after Brynnlaw.

#67 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

Ahh, just found a place I never been to before, Silent Swamp (or something).....your answer before were to find the different areas made my life a little bit more pleasuring to live....:)

/Z

#68 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:33 PM

Well if you say so. Your call.

Like romances a lot that's why i multiromance ladies my game. Fade is one of the best romances in the game (with Ninde). :P

/Z

Selence talks to you only after Brynnlaw.

But doesnt she have a quest to find someone and he has gone to Brynnlaw or am I wrong at it?

#69 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

But doesnt she have a quest to find someone and he has gone to Brynnlaw or am I wrong at it?

Have you talk to Selence so that she gives you quest "Owed Money".

#70 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

If you want to do all quests at Brynlaw (i don't know if you all these mods) here NPCs you need.

Yoshimo and Kachiko (TS) Kara-Tur on your way to Brynnlaw.

Drizzt quest (RoT) continues at Brynnlaw, Spirit Soaring and Underdark.

Alissa's quest (RoT) continues at Spirit Soaring.

Aeon quest continues at Brynnlaw (haven't played this before).

Kivan & Deheriana mod "quest" starts at Spellhold so you need Kivan.

Randall's (RoT) quest ends at Spellhold (but it's probably bugged).

Kim's Hood quest ends at Brynnlaw.

Yasraena's quest continues at Underdark.

Callisto quest continues at Underdark.

Tashia romance quest continues at Underdark Exit.

Saerileth quest contineus at Underdark Exit

Xan quest starts at Underdark Exit.

Imoen has Campfire Scene at Underdark Exit.

I might have missed something but probably not. There might some new that haven't encountered yet.

#71 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

Have you talk to Selence so that she gives you quest "Owed Money".

No I havnt, as I said, I tryed to talk to Selence and she said "you draw attention to my busines" and then she "hide in shadow"....nothing else.

/Z

#72 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

If you want to do all quests at Brynlaw (i don't know if you all these mods) here NPCs you need.

Yoshimo and Kachiko (TS) Kara-Tur on your way to Brynnlaw. I dont want this 2 so ..:D

Drizzt quest (RoT) continues at Brynnlaw, Spirit Soaring and Underdark. Im doing the Drizzt quests so this is good to know..

Alissa's quest (RoT) continues at Spirit Soaring....Left her in Bremen

Aeon quest continues at Brynnlaw (haven't played this before)....Havent even met this one...(not mentioned in the NPC information list)

Kivan & Deheriana mod "quest" starts at Spellhold so you need Kivan....This time I chosed not to play with Kivan

Randall's (RoT) quest ends at Spellhold (but it's probably bugged)....Probably bugged? Hmm, then maybe I should kick him before Spellhold.

Kim's Hood quest ends at Brynnlaw.....Never played with this one

Yasraena's quest continues at Underdark.....continues?? This is the only quest she got. Or??

Callisto quest continues at Underdark....Didnt like her

Tashia romance quest continues at Underdark Exit......Never played with this one

Saerileth quest contineus at Underdark Exit.....Didnt like her...

Xan quest starts at Underdark Exit.....

Imoen has Campfire Scene at Underdark Exit....Aha, thats new..:D

I might have missed something but probably not. There might some new that haven't encountered yet.

Thanx for the tips...I think I will kick Randall out of the party if his quest is bugged and maybe have him change with Robillard or Angelo or someother mage!?

/Z

#73 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

By the way, do you know what this is? Just found it in my journal.

Day 114, Hour 8 (24 Eleasias, 1369) What do you want in this town Sabban?

Nothint else, just that headline.

/Z

#74 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

Do I need Avaunis to get "Hall of Knowledge" on my map?

/Z

#75 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

By the way, do you know what this is? Just found it in my journal.

Day 114, Hour 8 (24 Eleasias, 1369) What do you want in this town Sabban?

Nothint else, just that headline.

/Z

That's from TDD but know anything else about. Did you start "Recovering The Diamond" quest at Mage district by the way.

Randall just meet his stepfather in Spellhold nothing else.

Yasraena has to quests. "Rescue Yasraena" at chapter 3 in at Docks and second "The Search for Divalir" at Ust Natha in Underdark.

That campfire scene with Imoen is from Imoen Romance.

Edited by micbaldur, 11 November 2012 - 03:33 PM.

#76 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

Do I need Avaunis to get "Hall of Knowledge" on my map?

/Z

Yes but you can kick him after quest at Hall of Knowledge.

Did you get that thrid assasination attempt at Randall. After that you get to go Razor's Hideout.

#77 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

Hi!

"Recovering the diamond"? Is that in the mage ward where I meet Elminster and 2 or 3 other mages and they want me to recover something for them and going to Calishman (I thing it was)? If so, no I got that one just five minutes ago and have logged out, continue playing tomorrow.

I got the "Search for Divalir" when I met Yasraena in the dungeon but I have never had the other quest and still I have played with her untill found Divalir in the Underdark (some years ago).

Talking about Underdark. When I played Purskal the last time it was 2009 I think and I have some memories of a "Underdark" there, ist that correct and if so how do I get there?

No the third assasination attemt hasnt been yet....:/

/Z

#78 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

It was the quest "Owed money" I tryed to get from Selence when she said that I "draw attention to her business" and hide in the shadows. So I hope she will talk to me later and give me that quest.

Thinking of doing some quest when recovering some book (got from a man in the Inn at the City Gates) and some quest you get from a group of adventurers (4 I think) at the Copper Coronet before going to Brynnlaw.

I coudnt do the Mae´Var quest so nice that someone has made so you can have the key to Aran Lingvail anyway...:D

/Z

#79 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

Are doing stronghold quests.

I really recommend getting Planar Sphere as stronghold. Planar Sphere mod has nice "epic" fights and "planar return" ability is great.

#80 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

Yes but then I have to find Valygar Corthala and I dont seem to find him...:(