New missing map..:(

Help please!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:33 AM

I´ve got some nice help with my last question about the map ddmap01 that I had some problem with and now I have another map that I can´t find, in the "Five flagons Inn" there is this crazy Salesman that sell maps for 60 gold, I buy one and he says "here is the map" but I never get any. Which map is this?

*I also have some other stuff I need help with, I found a sword "Flame Blade" but there is no stats on this sword so Im wondering, is this anything to keep?

* In Innershade I got a quest to help a woodchopper to get a new axe, I´ve tryed every axe I have but none of this is good enough.

* I just killed "Ultima mage" and want to know: How do I get into the house in the south that are locked?

/Z

#2 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:03 AM

I´ve got some nice help with my last question about the map ddmap01 that I had some problem with and now I have another map that I can´t find, in the "Five flagons Inn" there is this crazy Salesman that sell maps for 60 gold, I buy one and he says "here is the map" but I never get any. Which map is this?

That's Purskal map from TDD. Try "ddpkmap".

*I also have some other stuff I need help with, I found a sword "Flame Blade" but there is no stats on this sword so Im wondering, is this anything to keep?

Sorry don't know.

* In Innershade I got a quest to help a woodchopper to get a new axe, I´ve tryed every axe I have but none of this is good enough.

You need "ax1h01".

* I just killed "Ultima mage" and want to know: How do I get into the house in the south that are locked?

/Z

You get Mystical Key after Brynnlaw in part of Help Drizzt Finding His Friends quest.

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#3 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:32 AM

micbaldur: Thanx for your quick answers, going to check out Eshpurta now.

I got a quest from Elmister and he asked me to meet him in "Den of the seven vales" at the city but I coudnt find him there, you know where he can be hiding?

/Z

#4 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:04 PM

I got a quest from Elmister and he asked me to meet him in "Den of the seven vales" at the city but I coudnt find him there, you know where he can be hiding?

/Z

Did you meet Elminster at Trademeet.

If you did this then Fishing for Trouble mod. There should be Portpentyrch in your worldmap near Athkatla.

Some correction for the Mystical Key. You get the key during "Help Drizzt Finding His Friends" quest (before Brynnlaw) but you need Drizzt in your party this is from RoT. Sorry my mistake about that Brynnlaw thing.

#5 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:04 PM

/Z

Did you meet Elminster at Trademeet.

If you did this then Fishing for Trouble mod. There should be Portpentyrch in your worldmap near Athkatla.

Some correction for the Mystical Key. You get the key during "Help Drizzt Finding His Friends" quest (before Brynnlaw) but you need Drizzt in your party this is from RoT. Sorry my mistake about that Brynnlaw thing.

Yes I met Elminster at Trademeet, he read the note and gave me a quest, I went to Portpentyrch and killed some poor creatures and found a locked tower, went back to meet Elminster at "Den of the Seven Vales" as he said in Trademeet but I coudnt find him, so have I the wrong Inn or what?

The "ddpkmap" didnt exist so had to go to my TDD folder and there copy it and then put it in the override folder but now its there..:D

/Z

Edited by Ztartrax, 17 September 2012 - 01:16 PM.

#6 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

Yes I met Elminster at Trademeet, he read the note and gave me a quest, I went to Portpentyrch and killed some poor creatures and found a locked tower, went back to meet Elminster at "Den of the Seven Vales" as he said in Trademeet but I coudnt find him, so have I the wrong Inn or what?

The "ddpkmap" didnt exist so had to go to my TDD folder and there copy it and then put it in the override folder but now its there.. :D

/Z

You need to go lighthouse. Check the houses.

Oh forget Elminster this is big quest and it continues several new areas like Government District Westside. Also continues to Chapter 4.

You can check also Fishing for Trouble here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help please!