Crash in the second area of BG1

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nagashiro

Nagashiro
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:52 AM

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and I have already a problem to be solve :doh:
I explain myself: two days ago I decide to install BWP Tactic with BWS-20120907 that I found on Kerzenburg site. The installation was fine, so yesterday I began to play it.
My problem: in the second area, where Gorion dies, game crashes with only the Windows message "Shadow of Amn-Throne of Bhaal stops working". I checked the Baldur ERR and here it is :
Spoiler

My Weidu.log is attached.
My specs are: Windows 7 64 bit, antivirus Windows Essentials. If you need the other specs of my pc tell me and I will give you them (even if I don't think is too old to run it :ermm: ).
Hope someone can give me some good tips. Thanks for any helps you can give me.

EDIT - sorry for my bad English..

Attached Files

Edited by Nagashiro, 03 October 2012 - 10:53 AM.

#2 Nagashiro

Nagashiro
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:14 AM

Sorry for double posting but I restart a second game and I go quick to second area and Friendly Arm Inn to test if CtD happens again. It doesn't happen so probably it was my savegame that was corrupted (or something similar), The only thing is that appear this message in TobEx.log: DETOUR_CDerivedStats::DETOUR_GetStat(): nOpcode out of bounds (%d; expected 1-%d) but I searched in google and it seems it will have non consequences( from this thread :new_thumbs: ).
I have only another question: why have Imoen and other PNG audio messed up (Imoen with Minsc's audio, Eldoth with Dynaheir's, etc)?

EDIT - It's possible that the CtD happen because I selected an AI behaviour for one of my party member?

Edited by Nagashiro, 05 October 2012 - 02:01 PM.