Baldur's Gate Enanced Edition Intel

BGEE BG: EE Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 -Sacha-

-Sacha-

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:15 AM

Hello,

I dowloaded BG: EE from the SKIDROW site, where is free, and I got it to run in an Acer Aspire One netbook model AOD257 but it runs awfully, lagged.

I modified the baldur.ini file and instaled the oal.exe, which allowed the game to start running without crashing.

Never-the-less, as it's a SKIDRAW version I cannot download the official patches which fix the compatibility issues with Intel chipsets and several other bugs,

So I was wondering if as you do a magnific work reparing bugs and solving probles you could maybe create your own patch or upload the official for downloading.

It would be great if the patch fixed the Intel chipset bugs and unlocked the " extra " content you would otherwhise have to buy from the beamdog team.

Looking forward to hearing from you, Sacha.

#2 Almateria

Almateria

most garbage person

• Modder
  • 969 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:21 AM

I'm sure both people who care enough to do it don't really like piracy.

#3 Aranthys

Aranthys
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

Hello,

I dowloaded BG: EE from the SKIDROW site, where is free, and I got it to run in an Acer Aspire One netbook model AOD257 but it runs awfully, lagged.

I modified the baldur.ini file and instaled the oal.exe, which allowed the game to start running without crashing.

Never-the-less, as it's a SKIDRAW version I cannot download the official patches which fix the compatibility issues with Intel chipsets and several other bugs,

So I was wondering if as you do a magnific work reparing bugs and solving probles you could maybe create your own patch or upload the official for downloading.

It would be great if the patch fixed the Intel chipset bugs and unlocked the " extra " content you would otherwhise have to buy from the beamdog team.

Looking forward to hearing from you, Sacha.

Or you could just buy the game for 20 bucks, and support future patches & additional enhancements to the game.

#4 Mad Mate

Mad Mate
  • 191 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:58 AM

Hello,

Ha, this looks like Trent tweet trolling...

#5 Eleima

Eleima

Geek Goddess

• Modder
  • 1861 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:18 AM

Piracy will never be condoned, and you will never find anyone here to help you do it.

Thread locked.

Check out my DeviantArt account, as well as my scribbling on FanFiction.net
RPGBadgeLarge.png

sig.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BGEE, BG: EE, Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition