Photo

Boo is not inside minsc's inventory

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:34 AM

And I wonder what mod is causing this. I have just one mod that affects boo (the kidnapping of boo by Cliffette) but still, he isn't inside minsc's inventory at game beginning and so I'm starting to wonder if I should add it to minsc inventory myself. A strange issue.

can anyone help me?

1-should I add boo to minsc's inventory via shadowkeeper?

2- How can i make that quest start?

3- is it ok there's no boo?

That's my mod compilation [attachment=26296:WeiDU.log]

Thanks for help

p.s I made two different topic, but I realize that maybe this was the right section, since I've used the BP beta setup ;)

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#2 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

p.s I made two different topic, but I realize that maybe this was the right section, since I've used the BP beta setup ;)

No, this was definitely not the right section. BP doesn't touch Boo, especially in that way. :o

(Moving to mega-mod help)

#3 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:01 PM

No, this was definitely not the right section. BP doesn't touch Boo, especially in that way. :o

(Moving to mega-mod help)

Thank you. Didn't know that :D

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.