Imoen doesn't go away after CI

Imoen

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -Mike-

-Mike-

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:31 PM

Strangest thing happened...i got through Irenicus prison (i have NEJ and my full party is with Hroghar and Dar) i exit and the cinematics plays as usual and they take Imoen but when i have control of my party again Imoen is still there!!!!

Have someone experienced the same? If i remove her before i exit is the game gonna proceed properly? I don't want to go to asylum to get here and found out that the story is messed :doh:

#2 -Gast-

-Gast-

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

Hello, Mike!

The Imoen in Irenicus prison and the Imoen in Spellhold are two different nsc. My thought is, that the story is proceeding as usual. With 'ctrl' + Q you might have two Imoens later on  in your party, if you like.

#3 -Mike-

-Mike-

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:35 AM

Not a bad idea with the 21 intelligence i have her from bg1 and NEJ!!!  :shifty:

#4 -Gast-

-Gast-

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:11 AM

Hmm, ... I do not know, how BGT is dealing with your Imoen npc, when You are going with her through BG1 and all the way through NEJ. With an original install of BG2 the Imoen char in Irenicus prison is wearing a non removable belt, protecting her from dying, granting her at least one hit point before she leaves your party and slips away to the promenade. A BGT expert might give you the right advise. You could open the IMOEN2.cre with a tool and have a look, if BGT changed that file to the Imoen you have had after leaving Irenicus prison in Atkathla.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Imoen