Photo

NEJ, skeleton warriors immune to protection from undead

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Shadow Dancer

Shadow Dancer
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

In the first part of NEJ in the Vale Of Shadow skeleton warriors are immune to protection from undead spell, i.e. they attack my character under this spell (this spell I bought in the temple in Kuldahar). Is this a bug? Skeleton-warriors aren't undead? Is there some way to fix this?

Weidu log (BWP ver. 10.0):

Spoiler

P.S. I found this part very tactical, but without some useful items (like Protection from Undead) and Jaheira (or similar mages) it's nearly impossible to play it...

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:21 AM

Is this a bug?

Well, it's likely that the warriors are not flagged as undead... cause it prevents them from being able-ed to be turned. It's known screw up... :P

And about the PS stuff, it's not actually very tactical, it's just that the monsters are forced harder as their stats are from the moon. I would advocate cheating...

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#3 Shadow Dancer

Shadow Dancer
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:57 AM

Anyway mass invisibility helps me a lot: invisible wall with 2-3 characters and some archers :devil:

#4 Shadow Dancer

Shadow Dancer
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:01 AM

Fantastic, Demon Spectre don't attack protected from evil...but without this spell the only way to beat him with 10th level group is Dar (with protection from electricity) + Oil of Speed + protection from magic missiles  :crying:

#5 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

Fantastic, Demon Spectre don't attack protected from evil...but without this spell the only way to beat him with 10th level group is Dar (with protection from electricity) + Oil of Speed + protection from magic missiles  :crying:
I would advocate cheating...
:devil:

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#6 Shadow Dancer

Shadow Dancer
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:55 AM

Emm...Where can I found Presio??? He teleports during the fight, i want to kill him  :new_bottom: ...argh...