BWP v12

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#101 Callaxes

Callaxes
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:26 AM

Hey

I was hoping for the game to start with BG1, but instead it starts in Irenicus's dungeon and then throws me back to my character's childhood days spent in Candlekeep. After I get past these the childhood quests, the game skips through the important moments in BG1 and sends me back to the starting dungeon in BG2.

So what can I do?

Edit: ermm... I should say that I got the list of mods from a torrent (the first one that pops up if you search for Big World Project). It seemed easier for me I don't know if this is taboo around here...

Edited by Callaxes, 05 November 2013 - 05:29 AM.

#102 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:01 AM

Hey

I was hoping for the game to start with BG1, but instead it starts in Irenicus's dungeon and then throws me back to my character's childhood days spent in Candlekeep. After I get past these the childhood quests, the game skips through the important moments in BG1 and sends me back to the starting dungeon in BG2.

So what can I do?

Edit: ermm... I should say that I got the list of mods from a torrent (the first one that pops up if you search for Big World Project). It seemed easier for me I don't know if this is taboo around here...

Well, this is an old topic and you don't get any good points either at using a Torrents as they tend to have all sorts of bad things. Like the fact that; you missed the fact that the install didn't have the BGT-weidu installed at all, yes, the mod that brings the BG1 experiences to the BG2 engine as a united game. Instead the game has the Check the Bodies mod which is the childhood at the start of the BG2 game.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#103 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:20 AM

Isn't there a 'New BG1 Game' option where the tutorial option used to be in your game? :unsure: There should be a file called WeiDU.log in your BGII folder that contains a list of mods you have installed.

Re: BWP Torrents

The torrent you have should tell you the version of the BWP you have (google shows there's a torrent of BWP v9) - the current BWP is v13+ so I dunno but you might be missing out on a fuckload of stuff (and I'm not talking about just content) :lol:

Personally don't care though :cheers:

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#104 -Juha Raahela-

-Juha Raahela-

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

I, for one, would like to see Icewind Dale 1 & 2 and Torment games added to the Continuum of Big World!! Is it possible? Can it be done?

#105 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:17 PM

May I suggest to remove the pinned state for this topic? It's outdated.
If there's no other reason to keep it up, you may want to pin the current topic from Leonardo.
I guess for people who don't scroll through some topics or just see the BWP topic, stick with it and take it for the latest information, it's a tad irritating.
THINK! - It's not illegal.