Any idea which mod is causing this crash?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -LSL-

-LSL-

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:10 PM

Whenever I try to access Trademeet, the screen goes black immediately after the "Loading Area" page appears. I tried the CLUAConsole and the same thing happened. If it matters, I've sent Mazzy back to Trademeet after doing the temple ruins, but haven't done anything with the Tanner.

Here are my Weidu and baldur.err files: 

Weidu:

Spoiler

baldur.err:

Spoiler

As far as I know, the mods installed that would affect Trademeet are Yeslicknpc, Nephele, & Faren. Is there any way to tell if it's one of those or one of the other mods? If so, is it possible to just remove those mods without doing a full uninstall / reinstall of the rest of the setup?

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:48 PM

Whenever I try to access Trademeet, the screen goes black immediately after the "Loading Area" page appears. I tried the CLUAConsole and the same thing happened.
That's an animation error, meaning that as one of the characters in the area has something he shouldn't, like a shield and a two handed item equipped at the same time, the game has no animation for that and it crashes... now you just have to hunt down the co-operate and kill it(remove it).

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 -LSL-

-LSL-

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

Thanks!