Photo

Avi-Maya Project compatibility..

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 coineineagh

coineineagh
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:41 PM

I noticed that Avi-May is a multi-class Cleric/Bard, a combo which I can't even create with Shadowkeeper. I was wondering how the creator managed to do this. And would there be incompatibilities within a megamod, because of the changes to HLA picks, for example?

From the looks of the download, it all still seems to be in Polish, so it still hasn't been translated. I'm not interested in recruiting her into my party, but I love the multi-class combo.

Does anybody have an idea how a Cleric/Bard was created? I'd really like to edit Viconia in ShadowKeeper if it's possible. But is there an existing HLA table for it? Perhaps it can be found within the Avi-Maya?

#2 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

Not exactly. I translated Avi Maya Project into english like all other 4 polish mods.

I'm looking for news after proofreaders otherwise they are available for proofreading.

#3 coineineagh

coineineagh
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

Well, I downloaded it, and all I see are polish readme and soundfiles. I'm no modder, but it doesn't seem like there's any english content. Did you translate only the dialogues? Or maybe I downloaded an untranslated version? I'll install it, to ttry to give some feedback in the future.

#4 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:07 AM

Indeed, there is no official english translation, like for the other 4 polish mods.

I was just saying, I turned all of them into english but I'm looking for proofreaders before being "official" translations.

#5 coineineagh

coineineagh
  • 80 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

I'm actually an English teacher and part-time proofreader IRL, so send me the text via PM, and I'll proof it for you. No Polish knowledge, required, right?

If there's any special method to view the text (NearInfinity?), please explain it to me.

#6 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

If there's any special method to view the text (NearInfinity?), please explain it to me.

Mods use .tra and .d -files... both can be opened with Notepad, so there's nothing special about it in that reference...

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#7 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:16 AM

I'm actually an English teacher and part-time proofreader IRL, so send me the text via PM, and I'll proof it for you. No Polish knowledge, required, right?

Hi and hello, I sent you a PM.