Bigg Tweak 3rd Edition Stat Stats Big World Install Big World Install.bat

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jenavee

Jenavee

Little Fire Kitten

• 178 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:19 PM

Not sure if this is quite precisely the place to put it, but as it's this mod causing the confusion....anyway.

I'm trying to mod up my BiG World Installer, and I only want the following components from Bigg Tweaks: 100 150 200 300 9150. The problem: I'm not sure how to fix up this block of the installer for JUST those.

EDIT: Think I just figured it out. I need component 7000 due to Divine Remix (Druids can cast in metal armor), so....I just remove line 2 and 3, right, then replace line 1's components with my chosen ones, and the 9100 in line 11 with 9150?

%IFSD% Call %INST% tb#tweaks "100 150 200 300 1250"
%IFT% Call %INST% tb#tweaks "2050"
%IFSI% BWP_DUNGDRAG Call %INST% tb#tweaks "4000 4500 5000 5500 6000 6500"
findstr /I /M "ITEM_REV.TP2~.*#.*#15./ DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~.*#.*#403./ DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~.*#.*#409./" WeiDU.log
if %errorlevel%==0 (
%IFS%tb#tweaks.exe %TXT% | findstr @373 | %C% >> %E%
) else (
Call %INST% tb#tweaks "7000"
)
%IFS%tb#tweaks.exe %IF% ".\override\DAVAEO.CRE" move ".\override\DAVAEO.CRE" "%TEMP%" | %M%
Call %INST% tb#tweaks "9100"
%IFS%tb#tweaks.exe %IF% "%TEMP%\DAVAEO.CRE" move "%TEMP%\DAVAEO.CRE" ".\override" | %M%

So that the final version looks like....

%IFSD% Call %INST% tb#tweaks "100 150 200 300"
findstr /I /M "ITEM_REV.TP2~.*#.*#15./ DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~.*#.*#403./ DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~.*#.*#409./" WeiDU.log
if %errorlevel%==0 (
%IFS%tb#tweaks.exe %TXT% | findstr @373 | %C% >> %E%
) else (
Call %INST% tb#tweaks "7000"
)
%IFS%tb#tweaks.exe %IF% ".\override\DAVAEO.CRE" move ".\override\DAVAEO.CRE" "%TEMP%" | %M%
Call %INST% tb#tweaks "9150"
%IFS%tb#tweaks.exe %IF% "%TEMP%\DAVAEO.CRE" move "%TEMP%\DAVAEO.CRE" ".\override" | %M%

Hmmm. After more thought and research, along with double-checking the called components of Item Rev and Divine Remix, seems the best option for me might be to just go with the following since I have none of those three called pieces.

%IFSD% Call %INST% tb#tweaks "100 150 200 300"
Call %INST% tb#tweaks "9150"

Edited by Jenavee, 14 December 2013 - 02:07 AM.

Join us on the Baldur's Gate Discord @ https://discord.gg/Rp7Cu5k

c2oJYXg.gif

#2 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:38 AM

The last block should work for your purposes :cheers:

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#3 Jenavee

Jenavee

Little Fire Kitten

• 178 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:07 AM

Thanks for the confirm, Lol! Was not really looking forward to busting my BWP halfway through install.

Edit: Good to see you still around and kicking after all these years. Long may you endure for the sake of BWP and all us hopless folk, tehehe.... :wub:

Edit 2: Which reminds me. Still haven't seen Zyraen around since November. Hope he's still here, too...

Edited by Jenavee, 14 December 2013 - 08:10 AM.

c2oJYXg.gif

#4 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:16 AM

Zyraen's "around," but he's been busy with life stuff lately...and suffering through my commentary on the game, character design, and mod installation issues *L*

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#5 Jenavee

Jenavee

Little Fire Kitten

• 178 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:32 AM

Awesome to hear he's still about, then. Felt bad about leaving him to sulk here for three years alone, lmao. Maybe now we'll finally get some things done!

c2oJYXg.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bigg, Tweak, 3rd Edition, Stat, Stats, Big World Install, Big World Install.bat