Photo

Correct GLobal Settings For Part 1 of BoBH

1 reply to this topic

#1 majikwheel

majikwheel
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:17 PM

Hello. I have played through the entire first part of SoBH and it has been a scripting mess. I ended up having to tell peltar after I completed all the quests that there was nothing wrong to get him to offer to send me back and trigger the second half of part one. All I would get from that point on was " I need to look into the local rumors" sort of thing......I managed to get the light house info to trigger by changing the global number of quests done from 3 to 4...but I am unable to trigger the hanging tree / bormac  quest.....from the the first quest up to you reporting to peltar about bormac before solving it....what should the gobals for the quests be set to so I can get the guard to talk to me and finish this....I have been working for 3 days trying to get this to sink up...help please ?

I have managed to solve most of the issues but one. I cant get the group with the note to appear. I manged to work around more of my problems. Where are they supposed to be at ? The last time I played it they where in bonehill. DO they move ? This is just my second time and I just learned how to change variables and fix more very midly complicated issues. Either I am missing them, I am not doing this in the proper order....( which could be the case)) Or i need to give them a poke to spawn. Any hep would be nice please...

Thanks

Edited by majikwheel, 10 March 2014 - 10:21 PM.

#2 Creepin

Creepin
  • Coordinator
  • 863 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:40 AM

I have managed to solve most of the issues but one. I cant get the group with the note to appear. I manged to work around more of my problems. Where are they supposed to be at ? The last time I played it they where in bonehill. DO they move ?
This is probable too late, but just in case: I believe you're talking about the group of bandits with the note about "Glorious Hand"? They're spawned at location called "Thieves Den", nearby northern of two bridges there.

Reply to this topic