Photo

Brendan's collected mods are here

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Usurper

Usurper
  • 1115 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:30 AM

I tried to find the following mods while doing a re-installation of the Big World Project, but couldn't find them in their supposed download locations:

• Brendan's Ammunition Belts (for darts and sling bullets)
  • Brendan's Book Bags
  • Brendan's Crossbow Bolt Quivers
  • Brendan's Potion Cases
  • Brendan's Quivers
  • Brendan's Scimitar of the Arch-Druid
  • Brendan's Scroll Cases

I looked at my previous install, and found the files there. So I'm attaching them to this post in case anyone else wants to download them. 

Attached Files

The Monk is always out to keep a wild mage down. But the Weave, she speaks to me. Together we work our collective will on this brittle, cracking world.
Playing the Big World Project Let's Play both here and on the Something Awful forums.

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:45 AM

It would be beneficial to unite the .tp2 files to create a unified mod so there's no 6*the one weidu.exe's and weidu -command tools(which is the Mac "weidu.exe") that they all come with.

As now they take 14.1MB's space on disk even before the weidu's are updated to v236, which will up the install size to 16.8MB's on the disk before the install.

If this is done, the whole size of the archives will be less than 2 MB's. Or ~1MBs if we remove the Mac command tool as the new mods usually have OS specific files.

Edited by The Imp, 31 May 2014 - 03:25 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:10 AM

What do these mods do?

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#4 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:12 AM

What do these mods do?

They have readme's. They just add various containers etc.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#5 William Imm

William Imm

Obsessive Penguin Lover

• 486 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:47 AM

Containers, and a special sword meant for druids. It really does look like the mods can easially be merged together, including TRAficiation. I know that Unique Containers uses all of Brenda's mods and does its own balancing and placement tweaks. I really don't want the merged version to step on Unique Container's toes, so I think it should install them unmodified, or at least have a option to do so.
At this point, I'm not really doing much Baldur's Gate related. More focused on Skyrim modding and the Born of Legend tabletop roleplaying game. Don't expect much activity here.

#6 -WizigFromSA-

-WizigFromSA-

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:36 AM

Let me be the only one who actually thanks you for providing the missing files.