Waylaid by an Empty Bridge

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -Jimmy the Destroyer-

-Jimmy the Destroyer-

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:03 PM

I have a megamod installation going, I've played through BG1 just fine, and BG2 is going good as well. I have a (seemingly) minor bug, where I am sometimes waylaid by enemies, only to encounted an empty map of a bridge. AR0046 is the area code for the offending area, if that helps. I don't THINK this is a story encounter, just one of those random "generic bandits attack!" maps, since I've came here 4-5 times now and got the same result, (story encounters [i.e. renfeld, slavers, drizzt etc.] don't repeat, AFAIK...) but I just wanted to post it and make sure this isn't somehow gamebreaking, and to see if there's any way I can fix it so I at least get to hack through some bandits to repay them for wasting my time!

#2 -Jimmy the Destroyer-

-Jimmy the Destroyer-

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:13 PM

Okay, this problem actually JUST happened in another area, 0044, while traveling to Trademeet. Are there any mods that make random encounters empty? So long as this bug/whatever it is doesn't affect story stuff, I don't mind. They're mostly a nuisance anyway, and don't offer any real treasure aside from the Short Sword +2 from the renfeld encounter (which DID work just fine already) but I kind of wonder why these encounters are happening at all if they're empty; are they hardcoded perhaps?