DSotSC

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FlorianM

FlorianM
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:25 PM

Hello !

Everything was working fine until now, and I just killed the green dragon. But I cannot find the loot, I read the walkthrough and this forum, and could read : "In a cave close on the left",  but I tried everything, clicked everwhere, pressed TAB and so on, and I don't see any f**cking cave !

I tried to come back to Nashkel, but Jeremy vanished, and nobody care that I killed this dragon. The cleric at Beregost is still waiting, and the story looks stuck.

Maybe the dragon's cave is obvious, I don't know, is there any map or screenshot of this ? or console code to get the items or reach the cave ?

Thanks great folks of an amazing forum ;)

F.M.

Attached Files

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:37 PM

Picture:
e0j4no.jpg
It's not a door, so it can't be Tab revealed(this picture is based on an editor), but after you kill the dragon, it's there when you pan over it with the mouse, the pointer will change to the stairs-travel one. Also if the picture disappears in a few years, you can save the game and use the console and:

CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("dsc003")

And enter the area with that cheat and pop out of there so to know where it is exactly, as the party member that then exits the area should land near the entrance.

Edited by The Imp, 23 December 2014 - 10:02 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 FlorianM

FlorianM
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 02:48 AM

Hi !

Thank you for this quick answer, but definitely something is broken in my install, because that stairs don't show up.

For me the right code to go in the cave was "dsc006" actually.

"dsc003" send me in one of the abandonned house in the sharp teeth forest, close to the lake and the fighting ghosts. Is it normal that I cannot enter in this house otherwise ? no door, nothing, I believed it was just decorum.

When exiting the dragon's cave : BGT crashed and I got :

"An Assertion failed in ObjCreatureAI.cpp at line 16055

Programmers says : AR4600 missing Exitc006"

I guess I need to teleport myself out with the console again ^^. Where is the Area code list for BGT ?

Thanks again.

#4 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 02:58 AM

Here, or you could just push the x key, as it shows the current areas area code.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DSotSC