Sarevok BG:EE urmom BGT TuTu TotSC tweaks

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Crevs Daak

Crevs Daak

me orc duh duh

• 88 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:51 PM

I was asked to release the mod I had posted here so users that wanted to use BWS/BWP could easily download and use it (at least I was told that...).

This mod contains several components that will change a minor detail related to BG1's final battle Sarevok. They are:

+ Change Sarevok back to his BG1, non-TotSC version
--- [100] Make Sarevok as exact as possible with his non-TotSC version (Warning: lowers some of his stats)
--- [101] Only give Sarevok bonuses (eg. don't lower his Saving Throws)

+ Give Sarevok a better weapon
--- [250] Give him a Two-Handed Sword +2
--- [251] Give him Ascension's Final Battle Sarevok's sword

Component 100can't be installed if SCS's components 7250 and 6000 are installed (they are Improved Final Battle and General Smarter AI, in that order), while component 101 can be installed if SCS is installed or if it is not. None of this components will install in TuTu (nor in vanila BG1) if you don't have TotSC installed.

Component 250 works in all platforms. Component 251 is restricted to BGT (and EET!) installs with Ascension.

File submitter: Batman, I mean, CrevsDaak :D
Initial release: 2015-01-20.
Version: 1.2
Readme.
Download.

Edited by Crevs Daak, 20 January 2015 - 05:53 PM.

#2 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 03:37 AM

Two questions:

can you make an extensive readme on the difference between true non-totsc version (lowering his starts?) and normal?

What's the difference between the sword Sarevok has in vanilla bg, a two handed sword +2, and ascension final battle sarevok sword (wouldn't this one be Op, considering that in ToB you are uberlevel?)

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#3 Crevs Daak

Crevs Daak

me orc duh duh

• 88 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:01 AM

Sorry I didn't saw this until now :|
Two questions:

can you make an extensive readme on the difference between true non-totsc version (lowering his starts?) and normal?

What's the difference between the sword Sarevok has in vanilla bg, a two handed sword +2, and ascension final battle sarevok sword (wouldn't this one be Op, considering that in ToB you are uberlevel?)
If you install the true non-totsc, his saves are lowered (from 1 to other values around 8 ), his THAC0 is lowered by 4, his DEX by 1 and missile resistance from 50 to 10.
His sword is an undroppable two handed sword +0 which is why I change it. I like him to use the Ascension sword, that's why it's there (everything else in the mod is for compatibility with BG:EE or by request), but it might get complicated as it is a THS +5 that deals an extra 1d5 (magic damage) and heals 1d5 to the wielder every attack. I also think that Sarevok using his Ascension sword is Lore-wise correct (I mean, it was his sword after all... he should be using it). He'll still drop the Sword of Chaos +2 if you have that component form other mod installed (but will never drop the Ascension sword).

If you install the THS+2, he'll get a normal THS+2 on BG1 and BG:EE, and the Sword of Chaos +2 if on EET/BGT/TUTU.

Edited by Crevs Daak, 22 January 2015 - 08:03 AM.

#4 kreso

kreso
  • 297 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:23 AM

I like him to use the Ascension sword, that's why it's there (everything else in the mod is for compatibility with BG:EE or by request), but it might get complicated as it is a THS +5 that deals an extra 1d5 (magic damage) and heals 1d5 to the wielder every attack. I also think that Sarevok using his Ascension sword is Lore-wise correct (I mean, it was his sword after all... he should be using it). He'll still drop the Sword of Chaos +2 if you have that component form other mod installed (but will never drop the Ascension sword).

Lol. Afaik Demivrgvs is tweaking this sword for next Item Revisions, possibly giving it a chance for Deathbringer Assault. :ROFL:

#5 Crevs Daak

Crevs Daak

me orc duh duh

• 88 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 04:19 PM

Lol. Afaik Demivrgvs is tweaking this sword for next Item Revisions, possibly giving it a chance for Deathbringer Assault. :ROFL:
Cooooool. :new_thumbs: :devil:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sarevok, BG:EE, urmom, BGT, TuTu TotSC, tweaks