• 738 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 11:33 PM

what is that mod?

#122 dragonian

dragonian
  • Validating
  • 503 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 03:10 AM

Um there are few mods that could do that, check your weidu.log (search for imoen)

#123 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 03:26 AM

I attach log... i found only some portrait, dialogue and friendship mod. I do not remember that continuous custom kit from NEJ 6.91 change imoen to be mage. I had it before this version.

Attached Files

#124 dragonian

dragonian
  • Validating
  • 503 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 05:45 AM

I did not find anything either. It might be that Sandrah changes Imoen? But not sure.

#125 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 05:54 AM

Weidu.log isn't that good for this, the --change-log is better if made from imoen10.cre file ...assuming it's that file.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#126 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 05:54 AM

I explored Sandrah.tp2 for informations and yes, Sandrah mod changes imoen to be Mage -_-

#127 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:06 AM

Hello dear friends, im back trying to install brand new world using the very latest version, which is from 6.9.2015. Here is mine selection:

https://www.dropbox....cement.ini?dl=0

but when Im done with this, i got this kind of error:

https://www.dropbox.... error.png?dl=0

What kind of translation or what this setup is talking about? :D Thank you for replying me.. :)

#128 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 01:14 PM

bump

#129 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:39 PM

Sorry for not having a clue about the error you got but maybe you can post in this thread to catch the BWS people :)

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#130 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 03:09 AM

Hello again all :) Im back with another set of problems and issues :D :D

ERROR: illegal 4-byte read from offset 358 of 258-byte file BELT05.ITM
ERROR: [BELT05.ITM] -> [override/BELT05.ITM] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("BELT05.ITM: read out of bounds"))
ERROR: Failure("BELT05.ITM: read out of bounds")
Summoning Cap Removal (Ding0's Tweak Pack) was not installed due to errors.

I tried changelog from that BELT05.itm... got this

Mods affecting BELT05.ITM:
00000: ~CURSED_ITEMS/CURSED_ITEMS.TP2~ 0 0 // Salk's cursed items revisions: v3.5

So what went wrong please? :) Thank you all

PS: I should note that Im using the very latest BWS, which is around day old.

Edited by konva, 31 December 2015 - 03:11 AM.

#131 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 03:54 AM

So what went wrong please? :) Thank you all

The file has an extra section in it's parts. Aka, the header says it(in offsets 0x0064 to 0x0070) has x amount of Extended Header's and Feature Block's, but weidu reading the file, can count that it has more. Aka the file is broken.

Actually it's likely to have both, an Extended Header and a Feature Block... this happens when a existing item gains an ability that the modder forgets to add the index increase to the feature block amount and extended header amount.

Edited by The Imp, 31 December 2015 - 04:05 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#132 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:09 AM

So what you suggest to do?

#133 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 07:11 AM

Is this BGT, konva? From your change log, it looks like Cursed Item Revisions is the only mod that changed that file, so you can contact Salk to inform him of the problem, and meanwhile you can remove belt05.itm from your override before installing ding0's tweaks.

BiG World Fixpack (community collection of mod fixes and compatibility patches, with user-friendly cross-platform script)

BiG World Setup (tool to automate best-practice installation of Infinity Engine mods on Windows, with conflict analysis)

Latest version:    https://bitbucket.or.../get/master.zip

#134 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 12:05 PM

I reported this to Salk. Please upload your weidu.log.

Update:  Salk found an old forum thread reporting this issue without Cursed Item Revisions.

http://www.shsforums...oval-component/

The solution in that thread was to replace belt05 with a dummy item... not really a fix, just a workaround.

In addition to your weidu.log, please upload the belt05.itm from your override folder so we can check it.

Edited by agb1, 31 December 2015 - 12:23 PM.

BiG World Fixpack (community collection of mod fixes and compatibility patches, with user-friendly cross-platform script)

BiG World Setup (tool to automate best-practice installation of Infinity Engine mods on Windows, with conflict analysis)

#135 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 08:53 AM

hello okay, here we are. Mine installation is still in progress, but.. ill attach them.
Ill try that dummy item replacement as a temporary fix as you mentioned before.

PS: Happy new year to all :)

Attached Files

#136 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:36 AM

I accidentaly clicked on no when I want to resume installation :D damn me.. but im trying to work with modified item I found on that topic.

#137 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 06:29 PM

ERROR: [ACID_ELM.2da] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("not implemented."))
ERROR: [kitlist.2da] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("not implemented."))
ERROR: Failure("not implemented.")
WSPATCK for all (Taimon) -> Everybody gets ApR from proficiency, only Warriors from level (The Bigg Tweaks) was not installed due to errors.

This shows that some spell is corrupted again? How to fix please?

Edited by konva, 01 January 2016 - 06:30 PM.

#138 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 07:14 PM

ACID_ELM.2da is from the Acid Elementalist Kit.  I'm not sure why it's causing problems for you.

You could just proceed without the WSPATCK tweak ... the effect will be that your non-warrior NPCs will not gain extra attacks-per-round (ApR) from proficiency.

#139 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:16 PM

Update:  Salk found an old forum thread reporting this issue without Cursed Item Revisions.

http://www.shsforums...oval-component/

The solution in that thread was to replace belt05 with a dummy item... not really a fix, just a workaround.

Btw, please don't use the workaround via the BWS if that is under consideration - it would be better to narrow down the cause and fix it there.

I've tried an installation with BG2Fixpack, cursed_items & d0tweaks without much issue.

@konva: If you have all the .DEBUG files from your last installation, it would help a lot (pack it in an archive and attach)

Also, I noticed konva's WeiDU.log seems very incomplete (no component/mod names and versions) Anyone have an idea why?

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#140 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:12 AM

@Lollorian maybe due to incomplete installation? From the last installation I havent got the files anymore.