Unable to enter circus tent (BG2)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 zerguu

zerguu
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 05:40 PM

Hey,

I've got a little problem: I'm unable to enter circus tent at Waukeen's Promenade. I've reinstalled several times but results the same. (Also for some reason I'm able to find second Helm of Balduran in Iranicus dungeon).   

BTW it is BGT 

Attached Files

Edited by zerguu, 15 February 2016 - 03:10 AM.

#2 zerguu

zerguu
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 11:42 AM

Any news? Files have been downloaded but no resolution so far. If it helps I was trying to install BGT compilation via BWS program (Kreso's selection) on GOG version of BG1 & 2.

#3 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 11:53 AM

Any news? Files have been downloaded but no resolution so far. If it helps I was trying to install BGT compilation via BWS program (Kreso's selection) on GOG version of BG1 & 2.

Maybe you should be more specific *unable to enter*???

Is there no door? Does the game crash when you enter? Is the tent locked?

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#4 zerguu

zerguu
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:01 PM

Unable to enter is unable to enter. No crash or anything just in place where you enter inside there is no usual trigger(?).

#5 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:22 PM

Unable to enter is unable to enter. No crash or anything just in place where you enter inside there is no usual trigger(?).

Put the attached file into the override folder of your game directory and try again

Attached File  AR0700SR.BMP   50.12K   434 downloads

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#6 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:23 PM

Is there the character that greets you usually, still there ? There should be the boy(Giran) or what ever... and a guard. Talk if possible to both of them.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#7 subtledoctor

subtledoctor
  • Modder
  • 656 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 01:15 PM

Yeah you need to talk to a guard for the door to open.

I do recall a few years ago I had an issue where the guard has a conversation loop and never let me in. Unfortunately I have zero recollection of what me might have caused it. :( Sorry

#8 zerguu

zerguu
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:05 PM

Yeah, I had spoken to the guard, but even without it usually you could mouseover  trigger while in my case there was just hole in a doorway.

Put the attached file into the override folder of your game directory and try again

attachicon.gifAR0700SR.BMP

Thanks, it seems now it works..

Edited by zerguu, 16 February 2016 - 02:06 PM.