Thanks for confirming that. So to summarize:
- We only want it to trigger if the correct innate (SPIN592) is cast.
- Therefore, we must use the original SpellCastInnate() trigger, not SpellCastInnateRES(), because the RES form doesn't actually pay attention to the RES parameter
- However, SpellCastInnate() will only trigger if the level of SPIN592 in the SPL file is 5 (matching the 5xx resource name)
- Lolfixer changes the level of most (all?) innates (including this one?) to level 1 to prevent crashes if the innate is cast from scripts
- We don't need to worry about this particular innate being cast from scripts - it only has a very specific purpose and is only cast by the player
So in conclusion: the original script and SPL were fine, and we can solve this in the future by having Lolfixer not change them. Right?
Edit: Actually, if Lolfixer is changing the level of the innate (I'm not sure about this part but it seems a reasonable assumption), then we expect SpellCastInnate() would fail. That means that the reverted AR3000.BCS that I gave to ojbllny will not actually work either. Instead of always firing (incorrectly), it will now never fire (also incorrect).
Edited by agb1, 04 December 2016 - 11:53 AM.