Photo

Dog gone script

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Demtrek

Demtrek
  • 64 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:23 PM

Ive seen it written somewhere in these vast forums before......

That dog/wolf script needs to go.  Realism?  Not needed in this sense.  Would 2 low level bandits really attack a party of six?  Maybe if they had 2 war dogs.....oh they do, except the war dogs dont attack.

I keep encountering bandits with war dogs, it would be at least a decent fight if the dogs rushed in while the bandits plucked away with their bows, but instead dogs stay blue and wander around while my party takes down the 2 bandits in like 3 seconds.  Then I run over to loot, dogs turn red, get hit once, and run away.  *yawn*

I dont think the worgs or dread wolves use this "reality" script....maybe just replacing "wardog" with a lesser worg would work?

I have no problem with a pack of dogs or wolves running away after moral breaks, but a trained war dog would indeed fight to the death to protect it's master.

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:41 AM

Kick the Ranger and the Druid out of your party ... or keep them out of line of sight from the dogs. Just like Lassie, the war dogs "know" the druid is on their side ... etc bullpile.
Or just ask the mod maker to use non generic species scripts. Say like the Attack.bcs is the best... yeah, even more generic script.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.