7 replies to this topic

#1 BCaesar

BCaesar
  • Modder
  • 62 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:51 PM

Restcheck 1.05 and any future updates will be here:

https://forums.beamd...-and-other-mods

I'm not online much so I'm trying to cut back on the number of places I have to update things.

Edited by BCaesar, 12 July 2019 - 10:46 PM.

Mod: All Things Mazzy (banters, romance, expanded friendship and more)
Tutorial/Coding: Rest Check (coding for anyone to make their Mod's rest scenes yield to those from BG2:EE and additional coding to make them yield to those from a list of other mods as well.

#2 BCaesar

BCaesar
  • Modder
  • 62 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:58 PM

Post deleted. See first post.

Edited by BCaesar, 12 July 2019 - 10:47 PM.

Tutorial/Coding: Rest Check (coding for anyone to make their Mod's rest scenes yield to those from BG2:EE and additional coding to make them yield to those from a list of other mods as well.

#3 BCaesar

BCaesar
  • Modder
  • 62 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:00 PM

Posted deleted. See first post.

Edited by BCaesar, 12 July 2019 - 10:46 PM.

#4 jastey

jastey
  • Administrator
  • 3218 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:30 PM

berelinde wrote a tutorial how to prevent other rest dialogues to trigger after one in your mod. It's by replacing the normal RestParty() with a spelled-out rest cutscene using Rest() for all party members which prevents rest dialogues to trigger. It can be found here.

#5 jastey

jastey
  • Administrator
  • 3218 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 05:10 AM

Hi BCaesar, just to let you know: Corthala Romantique (Valygar Romance) (currently in testing - again) is using rest Check, too. Thank you again for providing this and sparing me a lot of work!

#6 BCaesar

BCaesar
  • Modder
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 12:14 PM

Hi BCaesar, just to let you know: Corthala Romantique (Valygar Romance) (currently in testing - again) is using rest Check, too. Thank you again for providing this and sparing me a lot of work!

Glad I could help. I've basically been gone for a year (life and all that), so it's nice to see the work I put in go to some use.

Plus my partner in our Mazzy mod got so tired of me not having free time that she learned to code and she's good enough now that she's updating it and doing the coding part so that's being updated again.

Edited by BCaesar, 06 July 2018 - 01:23 PM.

#7 BCaesar

BCaesar
  • Modder
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:06 PM

Just letting you know I added my "Rest Check for Mod Scenes" coding. It's attached to post #3 and will make your mod yield to the rest scenes of all the other mods listed.

#8 jastey

jastey
  • Administrator
  • 3218 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 02:59 PM

BCaesar: nice to see you back! And good tactic of getting your partner to code!..

One question: If one mod yields to all other mods, how do you make sure the rest scenes are "equally distributed" between mods and not one mod kind of never triggers its rest scenes? I'd be kind of nervous that "my" mod's rest scenes won't have a chance to trigger.